coolio

Maybe you should put them in a more dynamic pose

4 Likes

yeah maybe
but I have no patience for stud.io posing

5 Likes

Finished Toiah’s lore dump:

Toiah

Toa of Ice of the Toa Cordrus. Toiah’s Kanohi is the Kiril, the Mask of Regeneration. With it he can regenerate and repair inorganic materials, such as armor. It doesn’t work on organic materials, however. Toiah’s Kiril is Noble-shaped, though it is a Great Mask. The Icicle Sword is his primary weapon, and being a Toa of Ice can channel his ice powers through it. He also uses the blunt hilt of the blade to hit things, and the blade part to slice things. Using his powers, Toiah can create and control ice. A signature combat move of his is to shoot icicles from his hands. In battle, he is usually very swift, using his ice powers to the fullest advantage, often trapping foes in ice blocks. He is careful to follow the Toa Code and not kill foes by freezing, though. Toiah is also very good at dodging things and is very agile, though not to the extent of Casua. He is also very well versed in the intricacies of technology and mechanics, being able to fix broken pieces of technology with his mask and build gadgets for the team, if he has the right materials. Toiah’s personality is easygoing, and he has been known to frequently crack jokes. He’s very much the “nice guy” of the team. Despite all this, he knows when to keep his mouth shut as to not get himself or others in trouble, though sometimes he does cross the line. The times when Toiah is serious are the times to watch out for him. He usually only gets serious when in a difficult battle or when being told something important. He uses swift, dangerous attacks when serious in battle, and is not to be underestimated due to his creative mind. Don’t take his easygoing nature for laziness, however, because once he starts a job he will see it through to the very end. Toiah is also extremely loyal to Gradus and will do almost anything he tells him to. He gets along well with pretty much all of the Toa Cordrus. Before becoming a Toa, Toiah lived in a village of Ko-Matoran on the northwestern part of the Southern Continent. When Toiah was a Matoran he worked as an engineer. Like the rest, he had never met them until they became Toa.

6 Likes

ok so like I made another Irusian.
Dekan:
Front:

Back:

Side view:

Head area:

Sword: (That lewa sword there is a placeholder for this)
dekan5
Smithing hammer:

Wings:

criticism and opinions wanted.

8 Likes

The wing design is really cool.

3 Likes

Ok so like I changed a few things:
Front:

Back:

Side view:

Head area:
dekan4
Sword: (That lewa sword there is a placeholder for this)
dekan5
Smithing hammer:
dekan6
Wings:
dekan7
I think he looks a bit more cohesive now.
but why is nobody commenting on the moc?

8 Likes

Maybe everybody has forgotten you
Umm what did you change? sorry if i missed anything.

3 Likes

I changed the arms and the color of the feet
and I also slightly altered the chest armor.
Edit:
Here’s a render of Dekan:

Double edit:
Here’s his lore dump:

Dekan

Dekan is an Irusian. In his homeland, he was a blacksmith, and one of few skillful enough to be able to work with Irusian crystals. Like all members of his species, Dekan is able to fly. He wears the Kanohi Matatu, the mask of telekinesis. With it, he is able to move and lift objects with his mind. Dekan’s Irusian ability manifests in his complete immunity to heat and fire, which is useful when working in his forge. Fire and heat based attacks will not affect him whatsoever. His weapons include his sword and his hammer. While not as skilled as Rukah, Dekan is rather proficient with his blade, which like Rukah’s is partly made of Irusian crystals. His hammer is just his regular nondescript smithing hammer, though it can be used as a weapon due to Dekan’s strength, which has been built up over time due to his blacksmith occupation. He is one of few Irusian smiths skilled enough to be able to manipulate Irusian crystals and shape them into weapons or tools. Dekan was also the one who had forged Rukah’s blades and Vakras’ scythe, along with his own sword. Before Irusia was invaded, Rukah was Dekan’s apprentice, training to become an Irusian blacksmith himself. Unfortunately, his training was interrupted by the invasion. During the invasion, Dekan was captured and forced to forge Vakras’ scythe for him. Eventually he managed to escape with the help of two other Irusians. With these two others, he wandered around hoping to find a way to save his home, until the trio ran into Rukah and the Toa Cordrus. They eventually team up and start heading for Irusia. Dekan is usually calm and patient. He knows that you have to have patience to forge things the right way, something Rukah has been learning. He is generally very lenient and calm, but is known to become stern and uncompromising when threatened or pressured. Dekan is also very wise and often speaks proverbs and riddles in order to better teach the Toa Cordrus and Rukah. In battle, he takes full advantage of his powers, often using his mask to throw objects or enemies around. Dekan is very much a father figure for Rukah, and having to leave him behind in Irusia took a heavy toll on Rukah’s livelihood. The reason why Dekan had stayed on the island was because he was activating a failsafe, which had been planted on Irusia should anything go wrong. The failsafe activated a signal on the Southern Continent, and in fact was the reason the Toa Cordrus were created. Only Dekan knows this, and has not shared it with anyone in their little group.

7 Likes

ok, here’s the second of three Irusians:
Whari:
Front:

Back:

Side view:
whari3
Head area:
whari4
Spear:
whari5
Wings:

After this guy there’s one more to go.

7 Likes

the spear design is nice.

3 Likes

Should I get rid of the extra stuff near the hilt or not?

5 Likes

Try it out, then see how it looks.

3 Likes

Oh hey, it’s Chiara.

4 Likes

…there’s not nearly enough blue for that to be possible.

there are similarities, however:
white and blue
Toa-sized
wields a spear

No volitak, though.

5 Likes

Edit time!
For Whari, I changed some bits around the hilt of the spear.
whari1

I also switched the extra armor plates from the shins to the thighs. Compare it with the older pictures and you’ll see the difference.
whari3
I also changed the metru cover on Rukah’s back to a mahri plate, because I think it makes the back shaping better.
rukah1
So I made renders for both of them:

Edit:
Here’s Whari’s lore dump:

Whari

This spear-wielding Irusian is called Whari. He wears the Kakama, or the Mask of Speed. It allows him to move and run extremely fast, which is useful in battle for quick and surprising attacks. Being an Irusian, Whari can also fly. His particular Irusian power is sonar. He is able to send out sound waves to detect objects. This is useful in dark places such as caves where there could be hazards he is unaware of. In using this power, Whari inadvertently discovered another property of Irusian crystals: When he sent out the sound waves and it bounced off the crystal, the frequency was different from the initial sound waves he had sent out; it was much higher, and ultrasonic to all but him. This could only mean one thing: The crystals had somehow increased the frequency of his initial sound waves. This is useful because then he can tell if Irusian crystals are in the area he is using his sonar in. In the past, Whari had sometimes been called to the Irusian mines to detect where pockets of the crystals could be found. He is also very competent with the spear that he carries. He can use it as a melee weapon or to throw, and he is particularly proficient at throwing it while in flight. This skill has taken Whari many years to develop, and in battle he takes full advantage of it, often throwing his spear and then flying down to retrieve it. Personality-wise, Whari is usually a quiet and calm individual. He is not very outspoken but will voice his opinion on what he feels are important matters. In battle, sometimes he will doubt his skills but as soon as others reassure him, or he reassures himself, he is a warrior to be reckoned with. If pressured, he will strike back with equal force, and his battle tactics are creative and unpredictable. Whari makes use of his abilities and mask in battle to come up with interesting attacks. He is also very patient, though this is probably due to his old job as a sentinel. Before his home was invaded, he was a lookout for the island. Unfortunately, this did not stop Irusia from being overrun. At the start of the invasion, Whari was knocked out by a Rhotuka spinner, and thus unable to raise the alarm for the other Irusians to prepare for battle or flee. As a result, almost all Irusians and Matoran were captured. Luckily, he was able to escape with the help of Karusa, and the two returned to Irusia in order to rescue Dekan. They were successful, and after that the three departed the island.

5 Likes

Aaaand here’s the third of three Irusians.
Karusa:
Front:
karusa1
Back:
karusa2
Side view:
karusa3
Head area:
karusa4
Staff:

Wings:

Yes, female Irusians exist.
Also comments and criticisms are welcome.

10 Likes

The neck looks bad but I’d say the rest of it looks the best so far out of the batch

5 Likes

yeah but it’s a minor detail and I couldn’t figure out how to lower it

5 Likes

I like that staff design.

3 Likes

Ok so I made a render of Karusa:

I also made a new one for Rukah because I added some stuff on the feet:

Here’s the stuff I added:
rukah1
yeah, that’s it.

6 Likes