RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

“Wait a minute, Terin?” They look up at him revealing to be Kaitlyn, the black bear Faunus from earlier.

1 Like

“Kaitlyn?” He said, he looked relieved, “What are you doing here? Did you pass?” He asked.

OOC: I am not joking when I say that when you first pointed out the stranger’s presence, I thought it was Kaitlyn because Terin was a bit worried for her considering she got picked on just yesterday in-universe. Also, I was very tempted to have Terin hug her out of happiness that his fears for her are now able to be laid to rest.

1 Like

“Y-yes I passed, how about you?” Kaitlyn asked, cracking a little smile.

1 Like

“Kuro and I passed as well.” He said.

“That’s great, so how was it working with her?” She asked.

“Well, we survived and she know how to wrangle a Grimm.” Terin said.

“What about you?” He asked, curious to hear how she passed the test seemingly alone.

“I found one of the robots and snuck my way here.”

“I’m impressed.” He said, “Kuro and I had a few Grimm encounters and managed to get in here before a large number of Grimm Creeps got too close.” He told her.

“Nice work.”

Jupiter forms another arrow and fires at the last Grimm.

“Thank you.” He said.

The Grimm dodges it and slashes at Jupiter.

Kaitlyn looks at Jupiter’s little dot, curious.

He blocks the slash with his bow. His free hand vanishes into his coat, reappearing with a vial of Fire Dust. He flicks the container open, scattering the volatile substance between himself and the Grimm.

Terin looks at the screens curiously.

The other Grimm walk towards Jupiter, still wounded.

“I wonder who that is?” Kaitlyn said aloud.

Terin shrugs.

“…” There was nothing but awkward silence.

“So what happened between you and Kuro?” Gesturing Kuro’s foul mood. (@BlackBeltGamer98 )

“I tackled her when we first saw the Nevermore try to attack her.” He said, “Then I grabbed her when the Creeps showed up and ran to the clearing outside.”

He figured those two, especially the running away from the Creeps, were what put her in a foul mood.

“I see, that makes sense.” Kaitlyn said looking at Kuro.

“Yeah, I didn’t really think that through.” He said.