RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

He put his sai back in its sheath after he was sure the bullies left and politely bid them good day and, to the Faunus, welcome to Beacon.

“Thanks, I never got your name.” He said to the girl.

He extends his hand to shake, “My name is Terin.”

OOC: okay, that’s kinda cute; little black bear ears.

1 Like

“Kuro, my name is Kuro” she said with no emotion.

1 Like

(@King_Ved) “Well, Miss Kuro,” he said. “Thanks for your help.” He told her.

He turned to the Faunus, “What’s your name, kiddo?” He asks him.

“Likewise.” Kuro said with a nod

The Faunus was female, “Oh my name is Kaitlyn, thank you, you two.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Kaitlyn.” He says, extending his hand to shake.

She shook his with a smile on her face

“If you ever get picked on,” he said, giving her a slip of paper with his contact information, “call this number and I’ll do my best to help you.” He smiled.

He definitely noticed the ears but chose not to mention them.

“Thank you” She took the paper and Kuro started to leave

Laurel notices the exchange from across the courtyard. Shaking her head, she saunters up to Terin.

“Glad to see we have a true hero on campus,” she drawls.

1 Like

He couldn’t supress his laughter, “I wouldn’t say I’m a hero,” he said. “Just a guy who can’t stand xenophobic bullies and has a tender heart, as my mother said.” He told her. “Thank you for the compliment.”

Kuro rolled her eyes, hearing this from afar

2 Likes

She purses her lips, staring at him through narrowed eyes. “I can’t tell if you’re endearing or obnoxious,” she says finally.

2 Likes

OOC Good ol Lauren being confused from human interaction

3 Likes

“Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.” He said. “Good luck at the Emerald Forest tomorrow and have a nice day.” He said politely before heading to the back of the line he was in before.

Mokuzai watches he stilted interaction. Yikes. Good thing no one will notice me in this… Shell? Uh. I never hate my puppet a name. Welp. Too late.

2 Likes

The lines were moving into the arena.

Once Terin made it the seating area, he took a seat with a good view of the venue/speech/thing.

OOC: GTG, KH.

Laurel shakes her head. “I’m going with obnoxious,” she mutters to herself. Her eyes scan the crowd, spotting Mokuzai. OOoooo… Now that’s interesting. She weaves through the crowd with almost careless confidence, planting herself in front of the puppeteer.

“Now, what’s your name?” (@LTVmocs)

Mokuzai tilts his head at her. “Are you asking me or the suit?”

OOC I’m assuming you’ve gotta go to Kingdom Hearts land.

1 Like

Her scarlet eyes sparkle, and a slight smirk alights on her face.

“I dunno, which one am I talking to?”