RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Terin starts chuckling again “Calm down, I guess I could show my face, what do you think sister?” Terin asks, looking at her awaiting an answer.

“Ok, sorry I tend to get excited when I meet new friends. Speaking of which what is your name?” Paul is speaking at normal speed now though his tail twitching has slowed, it has not stopped. He turn toward @ace when he ask her for her name.

“I don’t see a problem, and my name is Alice”

Some huntsman have noticed Kota’s feather and Kota spends some time talking to them about it. He starts to calm down, his tail even swishing from side to side eagerly.

Man, people here are really nice. What was I worried about? This is a festival, I should be having fun, relaxing, anything other than worrying all the time!

Terin turns to Paul and removes his hood. “My name is Terin Atarangi.” His face has several marks on it and his eyes were a unique golden color. He allows a small smile. @Sealman133

“Cool, nice to meet you Terin, what’s your sister’s name? And would you mind helping me carry all this fish?’” Paul points to two large crates full of fish behind him…

“we should probably get some food after your trip” Alice says pulling out a card

1 Like

“Not to worry a quick walk to my dorm, and we can have some fried catfish. My late mother’s recipe of course, no need to spend your money.”

“Not at all.” Terin lifts up one of the large crates.[quote=“Sealman133, post:49, topic:35095”]
no need to spend your money."
[/quote]

“Alice, how could we be so heartless to refuse such hospitality?” Terin asks his sister.

“Thanks, it is nice to have help. The dorm is this way.” Paul picks up the second crate and leads Terin and Alice to his dorm.

“Lead the way.” Terin follows Paul.

OOC: @ToaVakota Terin’s well known among folks from Vacuo.

OCC:I am still tired rip

" we are almost there, just two or three minutes of walking." Paul’s tail starts to sway back and forth, it seems as though he is happy to find two new friends.

Terin’s grip slips on the crate and it slams on his foot. “Aaaaauuuuuggh!” Terin seems to spark a bit.

“Are you Ok Terin? take a break, we have are almost there I will carry the crates from here.” Paul grabs a crate and teleports to into his dorm, which he can see through the window. He quickly repeats the process so fast Terin and Alice only see the crates disappear.

“I’m fine, it’ll just bruise.” Terin sees the electricity arcing and grounds it to prevent any accidents. Terin asks Paul, “So, is your Semblance speed based or a teleportation?”

“yeah, How did you know? Anyway common, we are practically there.” Paul grabs Terin by the hand and helps him up, they then walk into the dorm building.

I’m feeling a bit hungry.

Summoning all the courage he could, Kota asked the nearest Huntsman where he could get a bite to eat. The huntsman told him that there are food stalls on the Beacon fairgrounds. The huntsman then points to a shuttle where students can travel from the school to the arena.

I hope there’s enough time.

Kota hurries onto the shuttle and it departs for the fairgrounds.

“I have a talent for observing little details.” Terin follows Paul. “You said you were recruiting for your team, who else is there?”

“My friend Arkane, He is pretty cool. I go ahead and call him” Paul picks up his scroll and calls Arkane (@King_Ved) “Hey buddy”