RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Ideruba finishes reading pamphlets, Well time to go eat

Arriving at the fairgrounds, Kota sees a noodle stand and walks straight for it. Luckily, he brought some money and ordered a bowl of noodles, paying for them. Kota couldn’t help but drool a bit and wave his tail quickly as they were being prepared.

Guess I should’ve packed snacks for the trip. Oh well, it’d be nice to try some Vale food.

When the noodles are served, Kota digs in, trying his best to be careful and clean and resisting engulfing the entire bowl.

“Well Arkane must be busy, He did not pick up, so fried catfish for lunch is good with everyone right?” Paul unlocks the dorm door and the three walk in.

As Kota ate, he looked and saw Beacon Academy’s towers and buildings in the distance.

Man, no offense to Shade, but Beacon is really beautiful. Maybe I can stay here for a few more minutes and explore the campus.

“Sounds good to me.” Terin turns to ‘Alice’ once Paul’s out of earshot. “You gonna stick around or is this where we part ways?” He whispers to avoid Paul hearing them. @Ace

“Ok, almost ready” Paul calls from the kitchen area of the Dorm, “By the way why would Alice leave?”

Ideruba process to order some pizza and eats a slice and keeps the rest to eat for later

" father wanted to see me" she says running off

Terin jumps a bit, “To…tell father that I’ve arrived safely and that we made some new friends…and he can be very worrisome about us.” Terin regains composure. “That catfish is smelling really good.” He says, trying to change the topic.[quote=“Ace, post:69, topic:35095”]
she says running off
[/quote]

Phew, that was a close one.” Terin thinks.

“Ok bye Alice, Terin tell me the truth, are the two of you really related?” Paul slides the fish out of the pan and onto a pair of plate. “bye the way what do you want to drink?”

OOC: sorry guys I had to go do some stuff which I thought was just going to take a minute.

IC: Arkane was still checking out the competition until Natalie came running from the cops and yelling," You won’t catch me fuzz!"

Terin winces a bit, “I’d rather not talk about it. and I’d like some orange juice if you have it. Travel tends to make me a bit wonky.” Terin takes a seat at the table.

“Sure no problem.” Paul grabs a glass and fills it with Orange Juice, he then gets a glass of water and brings the glasses as well as plates into the main room, he then grabs two napkins and two forks.

Ideruba sees Natalie and is surprised “Woah”

Terin keeps an eye on what things are being added to the catfish. He hangs his cloak on his chair. He is wearing combat boots, blue jeans, a blue leather jacket and a red t ■■■■■ under the jacket. “Thanks again for your hospitality.”

Arkane:" Finally some action!" And follows the cops and Natalie.

“No problem, we are friends after all, so do you have a team?” Paul digs into the catfish.

Ideruba attempts to throw a kunai at Natalie but almost hits a cop “Sorry!” Dang it

“I came alone. Who is this Arkane?” Terin takes a bite of catfish, he perks up, “Holy cow! What’s in this?” Terin begins digging into the catfish.

One of the cops yells," Hey kid leave it to the professionals!"

Arkane gets his scroll out trying to call Paul and get him on the action.