Sahns, Cynical Dimension Hopper

Sahns, Cynical Dimension-Hopper

Bio: Hailing from a far-away dimension, Sahns is an artificial Matoran— reverse engineered by a brilliant scientist, as opposed to being built by the Great Beings or their Matoran Foundries. He learned under his creator and became a brilliant scientist in his own right over time. Unfortunately, his home universe would be consumed by a terrible tragedy, and Sahns would end up nabbing an Olmahk and fleeing at his creator’s behest. The next universe he found himself in would suffer a similar tragic fate, consumed by an apocalyptic war. Sahns would hop from dimension to dimension, watching as countless versions of the Matoran Universe both familiar and alien succumbed to one tragic end or another. He’s gathered countless tales of different paths the MU could take.

Personality: Sahns’ exterior demeanor is aloof and somewhat jokey, being an enjoyer of puns especially. Those who first meet him find him sociable and fun to be around. Beneath this, however, Sahns hides a deeply cynical view of existence. He has a deep knowledge of the many timelines the MU could take… and has concluded that apocalypse is an inevitability, especially with what he’s seen. Thus, Sahns never gets too attached to anyone or anything in whichever universe he’s in… and rarely tries to alter the course of events.

Powers/Abilities: Due to being an artificially constructed Matoran, Sahns has access to his Kanohi Iden, the Mask of Spirit, as well as the Kanohi Olmahk he always carries with him. He is also capable of shooting energy bolts from his hands, though these are not impacted by any elemental affinity.

––––
Sans, from Undertale. As a Bionicle. The idea came to me, so here it is. Chose the Iden because it looked pretty close to a skeleton face. I’m proud of the color blocking, I worked really hard to match it with my references.

16 Likes

I don’t know squat about Sans Undertale but I think you did a pretty good job matching his appearance. I like that you were able to give him articulting shoulders too. Nice job man! Welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Yeah this moc looks pretty accurate. Color placement seems about right.

Also, welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

YoUR gONna HaVe a BaD tIme

Noice. Made a similar Moc myself, except a mixture of Vezon. But I like this idea of Sahns being his own entity. Could be a bit chonky-er in my opinion but other than that nit-pick, great job!

5 Likes

He is a little… bony… I do admit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but thank you!!

3 Likes

This is great. I like the backstory!

1 Like