Also, bad news guys.

I forgot the board game. ;-;

WOW
WHAT
A
SCRUB

-Mesonak

5 Likes

That’s it I’m done. Your ransom of ‘having something on me’ isn’t going to work anymore.

/s

or is it?

1 Like

ahem

#DESTROYE
#D

wish I could go to this comic con

3 Likes

Sadly I’ve been swamped by homework, so I can’t come. I have told some fellow fans tho, I’ll report back on what they say.

I wanna come, but I live in Western Canada. So… ;__;

You kill me a little inside, for reasons that shall soon become apparent. ;-;

Regardless: “Hurry! Evil is rising!”

;-;

Is there just going to be us three (or more, maybe), until 7:30, w/ emergency rock paper scissors?

Alright, I have some news. I will be able to make it, but only if we go to Murray park.

If we were to go there, we might as well go to the Lego store down the street…

I’m fine with that. Anyone paying?

Again, we can’t finalize anything without @Eljay, and we did publicize that it was in Salt Lake, not Murray, and it’s 24 hours until the event, so, I don’t know. Are there any reasons why it has to be in Murray?

Not particularly, other than it’s the safest of all the major parks in SLC

We are moving location after a while, so I think we should stick to our original plan, although going to a Lego store would be cooler than emergency rock paper scissors…

I agree.

Checked, and that’s quuuiiiite a distance from where I’m at right now, as well as Pioneer. I’d be walking the whole way, so I doubt that’s gonna work. =P

At this rate, we might as well can it this go around. Except for Emuex, of course. =P

how about the City Creek Mall? It’s a nice place, plus there’s a Lego store

Pretty much all of 'em are a far distance from me. Ideally, we’d stick to Pioneer and transfer elsewhere close by foot.

Alright. I’ll see what I could do. Where exactly are you?

At the moment? Utah. =P

I’m near where Salt Lake Comic Con is taking place. After tomorrow, gonna be heading back home to the void. By boat, of course.