Salvation: Part II

Pixel pops back into shape and restarts his journey across the halls.

“Not a bad question.”

I’m don’t know who your talking about." She said, giving him an odd look.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Daria follows close behind.

Sidewinder looks from Zepar to Gatecrasher, and the Savant’s AI.

“Okay, this is probably gonna sound crazy,” he earns the three.

“I’m a one-hundred million year-old artificial intelligence recovered from a shipwreck drifting in an uncharted star system for the better part of that time,” the AI deadpans. “Between me and the ancient god-machine we are seeking, the crew of Salvation are accustomed to crazy by now, I believe.”

Sprocket soon reaches his lab in the science wing.

1 Like

“She’s not wrong.”

“Trust us, we’re very used to crazy around here.” Zepar said, confirming what the AI had said.

His armor still had some damage from the fights up till now, most of it wasn’t impossible to fix with a good mechanic.

“Alright,” Sidewinder says.

“Would you believe that Lady Corona’s my boss?”

Zepar and Gatecrasher may have heard of Corona. She was something a controversial figure: a prophet who claimed to have a connection to the Allspark that allowed her to see visions of the future.

She had also vanished without a trace seven thousand years ago, with nothing ever having been discovered as to where she had gone or what happened to her.

“Before we set off on this trip, I would have called you a liar, lunatic, troublemaker, or a combination of the above, but now… Why not.” Gatecrasher shrugged.

Zepar shrugs, “I wouldn’t be too surprised.” he said.

1 Like

SideStep nodded.
“O-o-okay.” He stuttered.

Sidewinder’s five eyes widen slightly.

“Wow,” he says. “You guys are used to crazy.”

Facelift nods.

“Now, my friend, can you see any resemblance between me and Mr. Personality at all?” the hecatian asks.

Shockwave’s visage was a familiar one: a hulking bot with purple and black armor and a massive cannon in lieu of his left forearm, with a narrow head featuring only one round, crimson eye. He defied the common stereotype of larger, tank-like cybertronians being dumb brutes; it was an undisputed fact that his was the most brilliant mind Cybertron had seen in millions of years.

Facelift, on the other hand, was a lanky bot who stood about half a head taller than Shockwave, even with the slouched posture he almost always maintained. His armor was more of a pink shade, with some purple highlights and glowing yellow conduits- the same yellow as his eye.

OOC: basically, he resembles Animated’s Shockwave, with the colors described above.

IC:

“Darn,” Halfrunner says. “She was a tech-head, too, I think.”

@ProfSrlojohn

“Abs-absolutely nawt.” SideStep said.
“There are f-f-four frickin frogs.” He started singing and mumbling.

Shockwave barely emotes, but Facelift tilts his head and squints- an amusing sight, him being a cyclops and all.

“…What?”

“F-four. Four frogs.” SideStep giggles gleefully.
“Frogs! Four frogs! Frogs wanna have drink?”
He offers an empty bottle to Shockwave.

Both cyclopes remain silent for a moment.

“…Okay, you’re the genius,” Facelift eventually says to Shockwave. “What’s his malfunction?”

“There are a number of possibilities,” Shockwave replies in his usual baritone. “The most likely of which involving intoxicants in some capacity.”

SideStep stepped closer to Shockwave, shaking the bottle.
“T-t-try some!”

“The bottle is empty,” Shockwave bluntly replies, looking down at SideStep.

Pixel might see a black ambulance zipping by- the vehicle mode of Forcep, the ranking medic aboard Salvation.

“You g-g-g-gotta imagine it.” SideStep whispered dramatically.

“When you’re part of this crew, crazy is to be expected.” Zepar said, “Now, may I ask where Lady Corona is located?” He asked, “I think it would be best to have the captains discuss things with her in person.”

Facelift looks at one of the walls of the corridor.

“Primus, and I thought Salvation’s booze supply was bad already,” he asides to the players.

Shockwave simply looks up at the ceiling.

Sidewinder nods.

“I can get you guys pointed in the right direction,” he says.