Salvation: Part II

“Affirmative, crewman Thrust,” Motherboard says. “This may take me some time.”

“I suggest looking over that hideout I mentioned earlier,” says ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “We haven’t had time to properly investigate it like the one Blight and Juliana found in the main hangar. Maybe you’ll find something SideStep missed.”

Pixel paused for a bit, a buffering symbol lighting up over his face. “ppperFECT!” he finally grinned.

“Wait! You can’t hurt her! She’s one of us!”
Brieg shouted as he came running back. Treadquake close behind.

The autobot beserker transformed into his battle mode and charged at the raging beast. She in turn rushed forward, bending around him just before impact, and ramming Treadquake in the back, knocking him to the ground.

Broadwing flew to catch up. Trying his best to turn her attention away from anyone else.

“G-g-good!” Spectrum cheered. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8603, topic:49995, full:true”]
“Affirmative, crewman Thrust,” Motherboard says. “This may take me some time.”

“I suggest looking over that hideout I mentioned earlier,” says ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “We haven’t had time to properly investigate it like the one Blight and Juliana found in the main hangar. Maybe you’ll find something SideStep missed.”
[/quote]

“Will do.”
The three brothers make their way out of the bridge towards the mentioned hideout.

“Tell that to her, if you please,” Greasemonkey says coolly as he continues to try and line up a shot.

In Engineering, the brothers would come upon a hectic sight: Broadwing, Treadquake, and Starchaser were all fighting each other in the center of the cavern.

Treadquake gets up and leaps on to Starchaser, grabbing on to her with his claws.

The beast flies skyward, spiring and spinning in her ascent. Taking the autobot warrior with her. Treadquake tried to fire a missile at her face, though missed due to all the movement. It struck a nearby support beam. There was a conclusive bang and a cloud of smoke. A horrible shriek from the beast as the explosion startled her.

She thrashed and shook, managing to get Treadquake off of her. As he fell she dove down to meet him. Grabbing on to her with her claws, and diving down with great speed. Slamming the autobot into the ground, making a sizeable crater.

@Chromeharpoon

“…what” Lightshift said.
Vigor folded his arms.
“Hey, mongrels!” He shouted at the combatants. “Whaddaya think you’re doing, eh?”
@MaxinePrimal

“Tryin’ to keep this monster from destroying us all!”
Treadquak shouted. He got back to his feet and grabbed Starchaser by the neck, slamming her head into the ground. The back half of her beast mode rose into the air and lashed around, striking Treadquake in the back and knocking him down.

She lifted her head and prepared to strike. But just before her jaws could meet their target, Broadwing rammed himself into her midsection, pushing the dragon away from Treadquake.

“Stay away… I will handle this!”
The decepticon hissed.

“I don’t think so freak! I’m taking her down!”
The autobot shouted back.

The Splitter brothers formed into Split, who calmly walked in between the three and attempted to drag them apart. The fins on his back formed into shields to assist him in doing so.

Starchacer, given her newfound size and ferocity, would be very difficult to approach.

She lunged for Broadwing. With a beat of his wings he managed to narrowly evade the attack. The feral dragon surging past him. Treadquake fired his hook and managed to snag one of the horns on her head. He reeled it in with great speed, slamming her face first into the ground. He aimed his missile launcher at her head, but before he could fire Broadwing swooped in and grabbed the shoulder mounted weapon. He pulled the autobot back and off of Starchaser.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!”
Treadquake yelled furiously.

“You can’t do that… You’re going to hurt her!”
Broadwing hissed.

“That’s the idea!”
With one of his claw gauntlets Treadquake grabbed Broadwing by the tail and slammed him into the ground. Now free, Starchaser flew forward and slammed into Treadquake, sending him far back, crashing into some nearby machinery, causing a significant amount of damage.
@Chromeharpoon

OOC: Just to be clear, you do know about her new beast mode right Meep?

Treadquake collides with a tank of coolant, blowing it open and sending a tide of chilling green liquid rolling over him, damaging his weapons.

Greasemonkey draws a bead on Starchaser and shoots; his rifle emits a sharp crack and a flash of blue from an electrical discharge, spitting out a high-velocity metal slug at the rampaging dragon’s side. He’d heeded Breig’s warning and made sure not to aim for a lethal blow, but there was still plenty of stopping power behind the shot.

1 Like

Zepar and Garand eventually arrived at the Sunrise, “Here’s hoping we’re welcome here.” Garand said.

The angelicons were welcome, in fact. Halfrunner was less discerning about his clientele than Lurch, and catered to all the crew.

“Well, this is nice.” Zepar said as he found a place at the bar, Garand following to sit next to him.

Halfrunner was managing the place, as usual. A few more patrons had trickled in now; Salvation was set to leave this planet very soon, unless something or someone presented a reason to stay a while longer to the captains. The battle-weary bots who had fought off the New Decepticons with our heroes had now all returned to the ship.

1 Like

Garand and Zepar requested normal Energon.

Halfrunner complies, and serves the two their drinks.

“Thank you,” said Garand.

“Anytime,” Halfrunner says with a smile. @BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

His two shoulder launchers spark and crackled.
“D@mmit! I don’t need no weapons to take you down!”

He quickly got up and charged at Starchaser. Shouting furiously.

The slug ripped through her rear thigh. Energon spilling out in a large radius, and profusely leaking from the open gash. The force of the impact sending her whole body colliding into the ground. She roared in agony. Her cry was deafeningly loud.

Treadquake charged at the wounded dragon. He swung for a punch, but even in her agony Starchaser was still quick. She lifted and spun around behind the autobot and bit down on his shoulder. He shouted in pain as her sharp teeth sunk in. With her two upper claws she grabbed on to Treadquake and spiralled high into the air.