“Do you know… An autobot… Named Treadquake?”

“Yeah. A real jack@ss. Never cared for him.”
She replied. Still rather weary.

“He’s… Gone…”
Broadwing replied solemnly.

“Oh. Did… Did I do it?”
She asked nervously.

“I’m… Sorry.”

Starchaser threw her head down and let out a groan of dismay.

“It was not your fault… You cannot be blamed.”

“I mean, I’m not too broken up about it. I’ve killed lots of autobots before. And I didn’t like him much to begin with. But he was still on our side.”
Starchaser lamented.

“Like he said, wasn’t your fault,” Tailspin interjects. “Some idiot attached a buggy behavior chip to your brain module. You weren’t in control of yourself when it happened.”

“Yeah. If I ever get my hands on that striped freak again, I’ll be sure to give him a piece of my mind.”
She said angrily.

Spectrum follows her brother.

“Hm. Well, thanks anyways.”
Sidestep looks for the next person on his list.
@Chromeharpoon

Zepar sent a copy of the map to everyone inside the structure.

Epsilon helps where he could with loading and recording what they found in the vault.

The spy’s list displayed the following names:
-Pixel
-Spectrum
-Blight
-Caedia
-Thrust (combiner; forms Split)
-Fuse (combiner; forms Split)
-Lightshift (combiner; forms Split)
-SideStep
-Starchaser
-Treadquake
-Zepar
-Epsilon-5
-Gatecrasher
-Crossbike (alias “Laslow”)- deceased
-Fortress (alias “Beta”)
-Darkside
-Shockwave

“He’s right outside,” Tailspin says. “Cell 22, block C. Wouldn’t recommend trying to get your hands on him, though.”

Zepar studies the map and tries to see if a manifest of some sort was accessible via the terminal, being careful to not make it more broken than it already is.

“And why’s that?”
Starchaser asked? Not sounding too pleased about it.

" 'Cause that’s like… illegal," Tailspin says. "Against regs.

“Well, Autobot regs, at least. Now, if we were following Decepticon code on the treatment of prisoners…”

“I already killed a crew-mate. I don’t see how roughing up another would be that far out of line.”

“You didn’t mean to kill Treadquake… You had no control.”
Broadwing countered.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. But I feel like I deserve a little payback after what he did!”

There was indeed a manifest available, detailing vault’s contents. Most of it was starship munitions and infantry weapons, among them bizarre gadgets that modern technology couldn’t replicate.

“He’s already in a cell!” Tailspin says. “And I don’t think he’s coming out for a while, either. What more do you want?”

“I don’t want much. Just to rough him up a bit. I want him to know why you don’t mess with the greatest flying ace in Decepticon history.”
She said angrily. Though it was clear the anger wasn’t directed at the medic herself.

Zepar copies down the list and begins helping load things onto the ship. “So, you sure it’s wise to do this? Bring these weapons onto the ship?” Garand asked.

“We can integrate it into the ship using the Conflux and reverse-engineer the rest to use across the cosmos.” Zepar said.

“Again: he’s already locked up,” Tailspin says again. “He’s gotta be crazy if he thinks he can get away with something like that again.”

Crates of the ancient torpedoes and attack drones are loaded onto the cargo hauler.

1 Like

Zepar actually loads a few crates onto his halftrack alt mode and drives to the hauler.

Epsilon, still having the missiles on him, keeps helping inspect and explore the equipment and relics they find.

“Yeah. I guess you got a point.”
Starchase said. Though she sounded a little disappointed.

Suddenly, and without warning, she began to hack and gag. She got to her feet. Her tail whipping back and forth in agitation.

“What’s wrong?”
Broadwing asked. Though Starchaser was unable to answer. She continued to cough and wretch, until she eventually hacked up the severed head of Treadquake. The head tumbled to the ground, and Starchaser reeled back in horror.

“SWEET SOLUS PRIME!”
She shouted.

Meanwhile Pipebomb made his way to the autobot bar. Looking to socialize and get s drink.

Tailspin jumps up from her seat and cries out in disgust.

“You two, out,” she says, quickly regaining her composure. “I’ll, uh… take care of this.”

In the Antillian Sunrise, Halfrunner- the barkeep- had his hands full tending to the throng of patrons that had come to celebrate their victory. With Salvation set to depart at any moment now, there wasn’t much for a good portion of the crew to do beside share a drink over a hard-fought win until the next leg of their voyage.

Zepar and Garand explore every nook and cranny of the vault for any hidden chambers, Knights of Cybertron tended to put those in many of the structures they made.

The two decepticons quickly vacate the ward and close the door behind them. Starchaser collapsed, coiling herself by a nearby wall. Clearly she was very distressed.

Broadwing knelt down to comfort her.

“For Primus sake, I knew I killed him, but I didn’t know I bit his slagging head off!”
She cried, beginning to hyperventilate.

“I could… Have been worse.”
Broadwing said gently.

“How could it have been worse?! I bit off his head!”
She cried again.

“Greetings fair bartender! A round if ya don’t mind!”
Pipebomb said enthusiastically.

The vault seemed to be one of the rare knight facilities that lacked such secrets- that, or they’d been destroyed in whatever disaster had befallen this place long ago.

“I do not!” Halfrunner calls back with a smile as he slides a glass of engex across the bar to Pipebomb.