Salvation: Part II

OOC: but he was using the force treads?

OOC: first, please refrain from making OOC-only posts in the RP topic.

Second, I was under the impression that Gatecrasher had landed on another piece of tbe bridge, not the one Topside is on.

IC:

Topside was looking rather calm, all considered. Certainly, he’d been in more perilous situations in his time.

OOC: yes but he was using his force treads, which I hadn’t really used since I joined this RP.

IC: Gatecrasher pondered the best way to carry him out.

“Gatecrasher sent me to bring you to Daria.” Zepar said to Deus. He couldn’t help but be impressed at how something that looked like a walking scrap heap could be alive like any other Cybertronian.

Epsilon went into the ship, “Hello? Thrift?” He called.

(@Chromeharpoon)

OOC: ah.

IC:

“How 'bout I try and jump on ya?” Topside suggests.

Deus gives another thumbs-up.

Thrift was hiding in the cockpit.

OOC: it’s a single-occupant ship.

Zepar transformed into his dragon mode, “Hop on and hold on tight.” He said as the saddle and handles formed on his back.

“Thrift, are you all right?” Epsilon asked, approaching the cockpit.

“That was my thought!” He said back, as he carefully maneuvered himself underneath Topside.

Deus climbs aboard, holding on tightly, as instructed.

Thrift tries to sink further into his seat, sliding out of view.

Topside lets himself fall, landing on Gatecrasher with a thud.

@Toa_Vladin
@meepinater
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Jcton
@ProfSrlojohn

In the newly-discovered control room, the Omega Key resumes its original form as a control forms around it. A section of the bulbous terminal flattens out into a grey metal table. Facelift curiously taps at it with his fingers, and rays of blue light dance across his hand. Then, a harsh buzzing noise sounds as conduits in the table flash orange for a second, before going dark again. Facelift grumbles and leaves the room.

The spaceport’s enigmatic machines hum as they take Salvation apart, piece by individual piece. Unfortunately, this included the prison facilities; as cells are taken apart, the inmates and captive Decepticon radicals begin to grow restless. The guards deploy their weapons and warn the prisoners against revolt, but many seemed uninterested in complying…

1 Like

“Hold on!” he said, then he transformed into jet mode.

Zepar quickly brings Deus to Daria, “I’m going to see what’s going on at the ship.” He told the others, “Keep an eye on the Key, each other and the control center.” And with that, he heads out of the room to the Salvation.

“Thrift?” Epsilon asked, now at the cockpit, “What’s wrong?” His voice had a tone like a child that wanted to help cheer up a close friend, sincere and a little heartbroken.

Topside keeps a good hold of Gatecrasher; the alternative wasn’t very appealing.

Deus waves to Daria (@Jcton).

From this distance, Zepar could see more of Salvation being dismantled. Thousands of her tiny pieces spun lazily in midair as the Omega Key’s energies cleaned and repaired them.

Thrift frantically motions for Epsilon to go away; he did not want attention to be drawn to him.

He flies back to where ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and the rest were.

Zepar flies to Little Iacon to try and help there.

Epsilon backs off, his body language showing he was more downed by that action and looks around at Thrift’s wares.

Topside dismounts and thanks Gatecrasher for his help.

Little Iacon was currently empty. The bridges and towers were being taken apart and repaired, leaving metal panels, girders, and coiling lengths of cables hovering in the air.

Thrift had his usual collection of curious available, including bizarre weapons and exotic mechanimal companions.

“No problem sir.” he says with a bow.

Zepar carefully traverses through the city, hoping nothing went wrong as a result of this repair system. He first checks his home to see if it or the neighborhood were in any danger.

Epsilon looks over these strange items, some he finds facinating while others simply pique his curiosity.

“Yeah, I owe you one, I reckon,” Topside says.

“Alert,” Motherboard announces suddenly, having approached without anyone noticing. Topside jumps in surprise.

The cockpit of Thrift’s ship cracks open.

“Okay kid, waddya want?” Thrift hisses, sounding a little annoyed.

Zepar’s hab-suite and the surrounding neighborhood were not in any danger- though it was in pieces and largely deserted.

A commotion could be heard through a dismantled wall: the roar of a hostile crowd interspersed with the burst of gunfire.

gatecrasher looked at her.

Zepar saw an uncomfortably familiar glow that peeked through the gaps in the wall of his hab-suite and moves to investigate.

Entering his room revealed that the light came from a violet and black sword made in the image of the Star Saber, he reaches out to pick it up but the moment his hand gripped the weapon, he felt a surge of pain go through his arm and spread through his whole body. His eyes glowed with pale violet light as his armor began to change color from red to a purple-red.

Roaring in agony, Zepar fell to his knees and blacked out for a moment before he suddenly froze. His breathing slowly fell into a steady pace as he wearily stood up, he felt stronger but also like something was whispering to him at the back his mind as the sounds of conflict reached his ears; why were they fighting among themselves when their enemies are being led by a mad samurai that could show up any minute?

He stomps towards the sounds of battle, regaining his strength with every moment.

OOC: Enter Zepar: the Twilit Angel.

Epsilon turned towards Thrift, “I wanted to see what you had on sale and noticed you were in your cockpit and was wondering why you were hiding.” He said, sounding almost like a child that felt like they were in trouble with a parent.

1 Like

“Prisoner unrest detected in Detention Ward Two,” Motherboard tonelessly reports. Her visor lights up and displays a live recording from a camera within Salvation: prisoners were crawling out of their dissembled cells, while the guards held their weapons at the ready and barked at them to stand down. The prisoners weren’t having it, however, and one particularly brave Ground Trooper pounces on the Autobot Guard.

Detention Ward Two also happened to be the same facility that Redstocker had taken up residence against his will in (@Toa_Vladin).

Topside mutters an obscene curse under his breath.

“Alright,” he sighs. “Let’s take care of it.”

“Yes, let’s,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ agrees, deploying his shoulder cannon.

Zepar would happen upon a subsection of Detention Ward Nine, where the Heretic Prisoners had managed to steal some weapons from the armory and were exchanging fire with the guards. A Heavy Ground Trooper near Zepar utters a thunderous battle cry as he blasts two guards apart with the cannon mounted on his back.

Thrift mutters a curse in ancient cybertronian.

“Yeah, that’s… a story,” he says reluctantly.