Salvation: Part II

“Right, I think I’ve heard of that.” Epsilon answers, “The guy sounded like he was off his rocker…if I remember my history studies.”

Spectrum transformed her hands into medical tools, ready to provide assistance.

“He was,” Corona bluntly admits. She knew Nova’s history well, and was not about to apologize for any of his past despotism.

“He remains one of only two Primes who history will not look upon kindly, and for good reason. He was a tyrant who abused his power until the people rebelled and killed him in battle. Then, the Fathers of the angelicon order threw his body into the Acid Sea on Junkion, deeming him unfit to be laid to rest in the Tomb of the Primes.”

Facelift’s hands extend into a variety of tools the medic used for modifications and cold construction. These spindly appendages dance over the body, beginning to shape the sentio metallico around it into wires, gears, and armor plating.

1 Like

“If a Prime isn’t allowed to be buried in the Tomb of The Primes, they messed up big time.” Epsilon said.

1 Like

Scrapshot looks at the bot, backing up a few steps. He shrunk back muttering, “Yes?”

“There is no denying that,” Corona agrees. “In life, Nova was a despot who misused the Matrix’s power to satisfy his sick delusions, and he rightfully paid for that with his spark. But for thousands of years, I have seen him in my visions, standing amidst a gathering of other heroes against the undead legions of Unicron, and the Heralds themselves.”

1 Like

“I need you to do me a favor: keep an eye on the Key and make sure nobody takes it unless the captains are personally with them and they okay it.” Zepar said to Scrapshot, a polite tone to his voice, “Can you do that for me, please?” (@Jcton)

“I don’t know, a lot of Angelicons look alike.” Epsilon said to Corona, remembering a few embarrassing moments back on Cybertron when he had mixed up different Angelicons’ names.

He didn’t question the whole ‘fighting Unicron and his armies’ thing because, frankly, this trip has had him see some pretty crazy stuff.

2 Likes

“I am aware of the order’s love for uniformity,” Corona says. “But this was Nova. I could feel it. I know who he is, and what he did to deserve his death so long ago, but if I am to take his resurrection as the will of Primus, how could I deny it? Perhaps his time in the afterlife has reformed him…”

@BlackBeltGamer98 @ProfSrlojohn @Jcton

Epsilon, Gatecrasher, Laslow, Daria, Thrift, and Deus would, after a short timeskip, arrive at the center of the continent, on a cliff overlooking the ruins of an ancient building suspended above a pit emitting a white light that shone brighter than the stars overhead.

“Well, let’s hope so, or we’re gonna have two crazy warlords on our plate.” Epsilon said.

When they reached the building, he pointed, “What’s special about this place?” He asked, feeling the energy.

“No, no, it’s fine,” Blight assured. "Really, it’s more of my fault. Just not used to it. Okay, um, Mr. Forcep? How long should this take?

“It’s ground zero, so to speak,” Corona explains, transforming to robot mode.

“Here, the Omega Lock was forged, and later destroyed.”

Forcep shakes his head.

“A few hours, perhaps, but with Salvation in pieces, I don’t think you could get it done at the moment.”

“Wait one moment. You’re saying that the object we came all the way here for has been destroyed?”

She visibly relaxed.

Epsilon thought for a moment, “She said it was broken into five pieces and we have one already and it works.” He said, “Maybe we’ll be able to rebuild it?”

“It was the hope of the Thirteen,” Corona says, “that only those who sought out the pieces for noble ends would be able to find them, and put the Omega Lock back together.”

1 Like

“That seems… unessacrily complicated.”

Corona smiles, and gives a short sigh.

“Indeed,” she agrees. “Such is our race’s history, is it not?”

“Thanks.” she said, offering to shake his hand.

“No no! Go back!”

Spectrum watched as Facelift began to help build the body.

“As you say.” GC responded

“Oh,” Blight nodded. “That’s alright. Wait, what happened to the ship?”