Salvation: Part II

Pixel jumps into battle with her, punching at the bot with his cubic fists.

1 Like

Fortress quickly disabled his audio receptors, so that he may keep focus on the task at hand. He decided to focus all of his fire power on to a single target, rather than spreading it thin. Firing everything he had at his disposal at Predaking.

The bot stares at the ground below, "Alright I admit, I was not ready for predacons… " Llun grins, “But now that I think about it, I could uses a hunt… but what to hunt…”

Llun stares at the Vigilant and grins, “I wonder how I can ruin that.”

Llun goes to a console and asks,“Any idea if I can get onto that ship that just launched those enemies down?”

Split cowers, covering his audio receptors.
“Augh!” He grunts.

The mercenary is split in half and falls unconscious. The other three fire their weapons down at Pixel and Spectrum.

With surprising agility for a bot its size, the Predaking slithers out of the path of the barrage, skidding to a halt on Fortress’ right side. The beast snaps its jaws open as a violet light travels up its throat, and a lance of plasma surges toward the Autobot.

Vertebreak targets Split, firing two rockets simultaneously from his cannon.

The Vigilant was well within range of Salvation’s ground bridge, but as its interior layout was unknown, a portal could only be opened above the outside of the ship.

The statues of Atlantis and Hyperborea within the Conflux rise to their feet and raise their swords in salute. The platform in the center of the chamber rises above the glowing pit again, and its moats fill with both Blue and Green Cybermatter. Techno-organic vines begin to creep up from the verdant pools, and the central console of the Omega Conflux comes online.

Fortress was quite taken aback by the predacon’s movement. He was barely able to dodge. The blast cutting a precise hole straight through his forearm. The giant tried to retaliate by swinging forward, and grab the predacon by the throat with his other hand.

He goes to the comms and contacts the captains(or gunners)whoever is in charge of pointing the guns, “Can you do me a favor and focus fire on one spot at that ship? I have an idea.”

Fortress successfully grabs the Predaking by the throat, but the Autobot would discover that the dragon’s armor was cold to the touch- painfully so, in fact. A deathly aura seemed to radiate from the beast, a chill that would make the blizzards of the planet Clemency seem tame by comparison. Beneath the Predaking, the ground froze over as plants withered and died, and frost begins to form on Fortress’ armor.

The Predaking fires another beam of plasma right at Fortress’ face.

@MaxinePrimal

“That being?” Flyby replies.

Spectrum leaps off of the mercenary’s body at another mercenary, her tools whirring menacingly. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7835, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak targets Split, firing two rockets simultaneously from his cannon.
[/quote]

Split brings his shield up just in time, the explosions against the barrier knocking the combiner off balance. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7835, topic:49995”]
The statues of Atlantis and Hyperborea within the Conflux rise to their feet and raise their swords in salute. The platform in the center of the chamber rises above the glowing pit again, and its moats fill with both Blue and Green Cybermatter. Techno-organic vines begin to creep up from the verdant pools, and the central console of the Omega Conflux comes online.
[/quote]

“Oh hey. That’s new.” SideStep walks up to the central console, comming ■■■■■■■■■■■■ as he does so.
“We’ve got the Keys in the Conflux, captain. Feel free to start bringing everyone back.”

The Mercenary jumps back in fright, firing off another blast from her shotgun.

Vertebreak whips his tail at the shield, the axe blades on the end of the appendage whooshing through the afternoon air.

“Unfortunately,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says through the commlink, “we’ve reached yet another complication.”

SideStep could hear the shrill roar of Skystalker in the background of the transmission.

Spectrum leaps out of the way, before scrambling up and charging the mercenary again. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7840, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak whips his tail at the shield, the axe blades on the end of the appendage whooshing through the afternoon air.
[/quote]

The shield shatters into its individual blades. Split growls and fires the Devastator at Vertebreak. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7840, topic:49995”]
“Unfortunately,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says through the commlink, “we’ve reached yet another complication.”

SideStep could hear the shrill roar of Skystalker in the background of the transmission.
[/quote]

“What the-?” SideStep said, trailing off as he heard the roar.
“Never mind. Are there any weapons systems on the Salvation that might help you out?”

Spectrum is able to successfully charge the Mercenary.

The punishing blast from the Devastator knocks Vertebreak backward. The dragon roars, before reloading his cannon. The weapon emits another stunning shriek.

“Negative,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “There are too many friendlies down here for that.”

Spectrum jumps at the Merc and tries to dismantle her torso. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7842, topic:49995”]
The punishing blast from the Devastator knocks Vertebreak backward. The dragon roars, before reloading his cannon. The weapon emits another stunning shriek.
[/quote]

Split clutches his ears again, closing his eyes. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7842, topic:49995”]
“Negative,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “There are too many friendlies down here for that.”
[/quote]

“Scrap.” SideStep sighed.
“Alright, well, good luck I guess.”

1 Like

The Merc tries to swat Spectrum off her as she works.

Vertebreak fires another pair of rockets at Split.

“I do not believe in luck,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ remarks.

Spectrum scoots away from the swat, continuing her work. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7844, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak fires another pair of rockets at Split.
[/quote]

Split ducks from the rockets, the two projectiles screaming right over his head.
He raised his weapons again and fired. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7844, topic:49995”]
“I do not believe in luck,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ remarks.
[/quote]

SideStep chuckled as he closed the comms.

Pixel shoots off to the side, severing his own hand and rocketing it at the attacker.

The mercenary is dismantled, leaving only two remaining.

A Mercenary is punched in the face and reels backward.

Vertebreak rolls away from the attack, hissing at Split.

While our heroes fight the predacons, Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ lead their allies into battle against the remaining New Decepticon forces. The captains square off against Lockdown.

“Captain Topside,” the bounty hunter says. “Lord Straxus is offering fifty million shanix for the hunter who brings him your head.”

“That with or without the eyes?” Topside snarks, lunging at Lockdown with his sword. The two combatants lock blades.

“I’ll assume it doesn’t matter to him,” Lockdown retorts, grinning hungrily at the Autobot.

“What was that roaring?” Garand asks the group. “Native wildlife?”

Spectrum hops off the dismantled mercenary and screams, running at one of the remaining two. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7847, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak rolls away from the attack, hissing at Split.

While our heroes fight the predacons, Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ lead their allies into battle against the remaining New Decepticon forces. The captains square off against Lockdown.

“Captain Topside,” the bounty hunter says. “Lord Straxus is offering fifty million shanix for the hunter who brings him your head.”

“That with or without the eyes?” Topside snarks, lunging at Lockdown with his sword. The two combatants lock blades.

“I’ll assume it doesn’t matter to him,” Lockdown retorts, grinning hungrily at the Autobot.
[/quote]

Split sneers back, firing his shotgun several times at the Predacon. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7847, topic:49995”]
“What was that roaring?” Garand asks the group. “Native wildlife?”
[/quote]

“No clue.” SideStep said, folding his arms and leaning on the console.
“But I’m sure they can handle it.”

“Well I figure something that big has something pretty powerful to well power it and I want to use that as some fireworks to light the sky. I have a built in radar and combat speaking I work best when I’m in tight corners. The name’s Llun, pleasure working with you.”

The Merc Pixel had staggered just before would be a viable target.

Vertebreak backs away as the shotgun blasts strike his armor, before breathing fire at Split.

Garand and Zepar are silent.

“Of course they can,” Lurch scoffs. “A few rabid beasts are no match for cybertronian might!”

“I… you… what?” Flyby sputters, overwhelmed by the spiel.