Salvation: Part II

OOC: That was meant to be playful banter, but okay.

IC: “See! No one cares! Fine I’ll find my hole and curl up!” He says with a toss of his hands, and begins to storm off.

The Splitter brothers walked into the nearest medbay aboard the Salvation.

SideStep walks into the bridge of the Salvation, leaning against a corner and watching out the window.

Spectrum flipped out her medical tools and attempted to begin to dismantle part of Vertebreak’s face.
@Chromeharpoon

The Predaking hisses and spreads his wings, rising into the air as Starchaser’s shots ripple off his armor.

Vertebreak falls into stasis lock as Spectrum disconnects his lower jaw.

Salvo does not give chase, continuing to salvage her mech.

The med-bay was staffed mostly by diagnostic drones, which were ready to help the Splitters with their wounds.

The New Decepticon ship’s were beginning to retreat, shying away from the beating that Salvation and the ancient fortress’s cannons were giving them.

“I-… I think we’re winning!” Flyby laughs in disbelief. “We’re winning, haha!”

Spectrum cheered, waving her tools haphazardly. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8053, topic:49995”]
The med-bay was staffed mostly by diagnostic drones, which were ready to help the Splitters with their wounds.
[/quote]

“We got, uh, a little scratched up.” Lightshift explained to the drones. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8053, topic:49995”]
The New Decepticon ship’s were beginning to retreat, shying away from the beating that Salvation and the ancient fortress’s cannons were giving them.

“I-… I think we’re winning!” Flyby laughs in disbelief. “We’re winning, haha!”
[/quote]

Sidestep grinned.

OOC: This seems fitting. Don’t know why.

IC: Darkside storms off to his cabin room, before laying on his bed face down, leaving the door open.

Well, you sure did it this time didn’t you? Burned that one good. I bet she might even hate you now.

Shut up. He told himself.

Eh, that’s fine right? At least you won’t feel guilty about it.

Shut up

You’ve gotten this far alone, why bother anymore? Especially when they don’t need you.

I SAID SHUT UP! he screamed to himself.

His mind stopped arguing with him, and quietly sobbed himself to sleep.

1 Like

Only the Predaking remained now. There is a rush of air as the massive dragon flies above our heroes, chasing after Starchaser.

@MaxinePrimal @ProfSrlojohn @Flux @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

“Please lie down,” a drone says to Lightshift in its pleasant, feminine voice. “I will initiate your repairs in a moment.”

With renewed vigor, Flyby and the gunners target the fleeing ships, shouting colorful taunts and insults to the New Decepticons as they slowly retreat.

Starchaser flew upwards, staying just out of reach, all the while keeping up her attack. Admittedly she was surprised that such a massive creature could fly. But there was no way some beast would be able to out fly her. So she wasn’t too concerned.

Spectrum scanned Predaking as he flew by, transforming into his dragon mode, albeit much smaller.

“Alrighty.”
He and his brothers lay down. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8056, topic:49995”]
With renewed vigor, Flyby and the gunners target the fleeing ships, shouting colorful taunts and insults to the New Decepticons as they slowly retreat.
[/quote]

SideStep watched them, smiling as the New Decepticons began to retreat.

GC held up his arm and thumb, tracking the beast and attempting to get a good read on the thing’s speed. When he believed he had a good measure, he fired a pair of HE shells at the Predaking.

The diagnostic drones descend upon the Splitter brothers, mending their wounds and reminding the Decepticons to remain still all the while.

“Pilot!” Topside pants through a speaker in the pilot station’s controls, “Might be energon depletion messing with my senses, but I’m getting the distinct impression we have the upper hand for once!”

“Looks that way from up here too, sir!” Flyby replies.

Gatecrasher’s shells strike the Predaking in the stomach, swatting him out of the air. The dragon tumbles downward and crashes into the side of the gorge.

@ProfSrlojohn

“Yes, I’m staying still!” Vigor said. “Goodness!”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8060, topic:49995”]
“Pilot!” Topside pants through a speaker in the pilot station’s controls, “Might be energon depletion messing with my senses, but I’m getting the distinct impression we have the upper hand for once!”

“Looks that way from up here too, sir!” Flyby replies.
[/quote]

“We all have energon depletion, captain.” SideStep wryly joked. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8060, topic:49995”]
Gatecrasher’s shells strike the Predaking in the stomach, swatting him out of the air. The dragon tumbles downward and crashes into the side of the gorge.
[/quote]

Spectrum flapped her wings, taking off towards Predaking.

“Please remain still,” a drone yet again reminds Vigor. “This will only take a moment.”

“Please remain still; this will only take a moment.”

“Please remain still; this will only take a moment.”

“Please remain still…”

Hm,” Topside replies, keeping up the joke, “if that’s the case, I’ll have to authorize the distribution of some celebratory engex when we finish wrapping things up down here.”

The Predaking groans, transforming to robot mode as he picks himself up from the rubble.

Starchaser keeps up her attack. Still focusing on the eyes and audio receptors. Staying just out of reach.

Vigor growled.
“I’m startin to think that you’re only job is to annoy me.”

The Predaking holds his left arm in front of his face to shield himself from the attack. He retaliates by deploying one of his plasma cannons from his other arm and shooting at Starchaser.

“I am a model C-67 Diagnostic Drone programmed to assist in cyber-surgery and the treatment of infectious diseases,” the drone operating on Vigor states.

“I didn’t ask.” Vigor groaned.

Starchaser quickly transforms into her prop fighter mode and rolls to the side, evading the blast. She flies circles around Predaking, attacking him like an annoying insect.

The drones soon finish their repairs.

“Please ensure to get plenty of rest, and avoid strenuous physical activities- such as heavy lifting or combat- for a minimum of three to five days,” one chimes.

The Predaking draws his sword and lunges forward, slashing at Starchaser as she flies around him.

“I wish.” Thrust said, sliding off the table.
“I bet we’re gonna have to go back into combat sooner rather than later.”
The three brothers thank the drones and head to the bridge.

Flyby and the gunners were continuing to chase the New Decepticon Fleet away, as Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ drive their troops out of the gorge. The Predaking was the only threat remaining, and it was likely that our heroes would finish him off soon.

1 Like