Salvation: Part II

“Perhaps yours is to convince stubborn Decepticons like me to get their heads out of their tailpipes,” Shatterpoint jokes, dropping the salute. “I was… skeptical about the alliance between our factions at first, but working alongside Topside and the other Autobots has granted me a new perspective.”

1 Like

“What perspective would that be?” Garand asks, genuinely curious about the captain’s views.

Zepar managed to keep a straight face at the captain’s joke but it was clear he did find it a little funny.

1 Like

Shatterpoint walks over to a wall of the arena to deposit the drone he’d trashed. Some poor crewmember would have to spend considerable time repairing it later.

“I think…” he starts, pausing to find the right words, “that perhaps a better Cybertron could have been achieved without persecution and bloodshed. Maybe there is a chance for lasting peace, if we can secure a future for it.”

1 Like

“It still can be achieved.” Garand said, “This truce and mission are showing that potential that we can come together, regardless of factions, towards a common goal.”

“It may take a while but, I do feel in my Spark that this is a step in the right direction.” He said.

“Captain?” Zepar asks, “You don’t have to bear your burdens alone, you have hundreds and thousands of crew and fellow officers on this ship to help you and give you strength.”

1 Like

“Can I get an electrical crew to the parking structure by the Antilion Sunrise? There’s a problem with the lighting I want to get fixed.”
She asked politely.

“The sentiment is appreciated,” Shatterpoint says gratefully. “Now, I do believe I felt us exit transwarp earlier…”

“I detect no damages or electrical malfunctions in your area,” Motherboard says. “Please elaborate.”

1 Like

“Then we should probably get ready to earn the final Key.” Garand said.

“I’m renovating the place for a real big friend of mine. I cleared it with Topside and everything. And I just figured he could use something than the bare minimum. So is there anything you could do to help me out?”

Shatterpoint nods.

“Indeed,” he says. “Best of luck to us all.”

“Negative,” Motherboard replies. “Nonessential renovations rank low in mission priorities.”

Starchaser sighed.
“Alright. That’s understandable. Is there anyway I could just get the supplies I need and do this myself then?”

Garand and Zepar nod in agreement and begin to head back to their Hab suites to replenish their energy.

“Requisitions can be arranged through quartermaster Salvo of Gigantion,” Motherboard answers.

Shatterpoint departs for the bridge.

OOC: tagging @meepinater in case he needs a place to jump in.

1 Like

“Son of a- I was just talking to Salvo…
Starchaser muttered under her breath. Thinking back to the conversation she had with the quartermaster just the other day, about this very subject. Not about the lights, granted. But it was irritating none the less.
“Alright. Can you tell me where she is?”

SideStep finished his drink and nodded to Epsilon. “It was a pleasure talking,” he said. “I should probably check if there’s anything that needs to be done.”
@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

“Crewwoman Salvo can be found on deck eleven,” Motherboard says. “She is preparing to depart to Scintilla’s surface to search for the Ogygian Omega Key.”

“Gotta be quick then. Got it. Thanks Motherboard.”
Starchaser deactivated her comlink and looked to Fortress.

“Alright! I gotta go for a bit. I’ll be back soon!”
With that the decepticon flying ace blasted her heel jets and raced off to Salvo’s location, reaching her in 15 minutes or so.

Salvo, outside her armory, was currently equipping other crewmembers for an expedition to Salvation’s latest stop on her journey.

“Quartermaster Salvo, may I have a word?”
Starchaser asked as she approached her.

Epsilon nods and finishes his drink before going to prep for the next Key.

1 Like

“You can have more than words, if you need it,” Salvo says as she tosses a scatterblaster shotgun to a waiting Autobot.