Self Moc Arken 2021 Update

Arken was giving his name from a legend about a being of the same name. Depending on who you talk to, they may have a different ending to the story.

The legends go’s that Arken was one of the seven Overseers of the god, allone. He watched over one of the seven worlds; he was meant observe and inform the other Overseers if they witness acts that may threating the balance and send down Aether or Erebus. But he acted on his own and descended down to his world and nearly let fall to chaos.

He was late brought to the Allone for his crime, he claimed that he did it for the balance, but it didn’t help. So, he was cast out, down to the world he nearly destroyed now mortal. Now, this is where the story may change with some people. Some say he live his life helping people in need, as a form of redemption. And when he died, the Allone welcome him back and made him an Overseer again. Some say he curse the Allone name, wondering why he forsaking him, all the way to his death in to the abyss.

So, being a being of light and darkness, it seems fitting to have the name Arken. But who know, if this Arken will go out and help people or course chaos

Here Arken my second Self Moc with my first Self Moc, Night

Well that’s it for now, let me know on what you think and I’ll be back with more

26 Likes

Nice MOC! I like the build of it! Is that an upside down Ruru on his face?

Yeah, it sure is. just come to say how long I had this Moc around, because who even use the mask like that these days

Pretty nice build!

amazing.