Self-MOC: Farathorn Worldcrusher, Toa of Death

In my opinion they just look strange, like, really skinny for the hands and feet; especially with the Metru armor being used. Remember it could just be me

2 Likes

As @Booster_Gold said, he has incredibly skinny limbs when compared to his torso. Try thickening them up.

2 Likes

Just going to be honest here:
It is Ssoo bboorriinngg
Seriously. The plain Inika torso is an eye soar and the proportions seem weird.

1 Like

Hau can you say that?

8 Likes

I like him! Simple, but he gets the character across. Perhaps you should give him an ammo belt or something like that to drive home the militant appeal…

1 Like

Thanks! I’m working on some additional clothing/armoury pieces to give him.

“I was, designed to save the world. Matoran would look at me and see… hopeI’ll take that from them first.

The first thing that came to my mind.

1 Like

What is that off of?

Age of Ultron Trailer, I think it’s the second one or the global trailer.

1 Like

Sees person has returned from the dead, let’s see what their topics are

Time to post an update to your self moc aye? Well, I shouldn’t assume but in seven years some things must have changed!

3 Likes

hehe, yeah, it might be time to make a toa of water instead :sweat_smile:
unfortunately, i can’t access my old bionicle parts these days, but hopefully that will change. maybe i can at least put something together in Stud.io

3 Likes

axelford I don’t think you realise what this means for me

@frodobell, you probably don’t know this but about a year ago I started The Self Moc Mission, an absurdly ambitious project of mine in which I attempt to build my own version of the self-moc of every active member of the boards. Originally I wasn’t going to do yours since ‘gone for 7+ years’ isn’t really active, but since you’ve returned now I’ll be making a revamp of this guy somewhere down the line.

I’ve still got one batch of requests to go until I start just making whatever self-mocs I feel like, but you’ll probably be one of the first I’ll make once the requests are done.

1 Like

Or a non-canon compliant toa of fire :wink:

Yeah people are doing amazing stuff with that these days. It’s pretty fun being able to make parts glow or have impossible recoloured pieces.

Oh, you really don’t have to do that! This was such a product of being an edgy teenager, not to mention not my best work. Maybe given a little time, I can make something a little more like me (and a little better) and you can make a version of her!

5 Likes

Nice use of that hand for holding weapons. Seems you have a knack for those lego guns, good job

this is the most edgy thing i have ever seen, and i have seen some edge in my time on the web.
no offense!

1 Like

He looks pretty okay.
The weapons are an interesting choice.
I personally see no issue with the Mata and Metru red mix but a bit more Metru red would be nice so that it looks a bit more consistent with the colour scheme.

Since this is an older build, would you mind if I had a go at revamping him in Stud.io?
I’m in the mood for some edgy characters haha

1 Like

that’s fine by me, although it feels a little weird to have so many people paying attention to something i made so long ago lol

2 Likes

We’re an odd crowd but a friendly one. Sooner or later @Axelford or @Enbeanie is gonna revive something you posted twenty years ago and I’m gonna treat it like it’s brand new

3 Likes

I personally always appreciate seeing some of the older stuff get some attention again :slight_smile:

Alright, looking foreword to this one :smiley:

1 Like