Selling Several Copies of 75119 Jyn Erso

For sale: baby shoes, never worn.

No seriously, I happened to discover Jyn Erso for sale at my local Walmart for the obscene price of $5.00, plus tax.

In other news, constraction is drowning. :confused:

As you can see, I bought four of them, inspired by @Scarilian and his “mass buying” that he began in reaction to G2’s untimely demise:

I probably should have bought more…

Would anyone like one? Each is slightly more worn than a perfect MISB set, as they were sitting on a Walmart shelf for quite a while. Prices are starting at 6 USD plus shipping apiece - that’s 19 USD off of the MSRP, but I’m happy to negotiate. Thanks!

EDIT: @Mod_Squad Since these have been sold via other channels, I’m no longer offering these. If at all possible, it would be fantastic if you guys could close this one up - again, thanks!

4 Likes

I hate that you Americans dont put tax on the prices before the cashier, it makes it really hard for you to know the actual price this way.

4 Likes

I’m truly sorry, dude.

Nah, seriously,yeah, I agree; that’s a little weird. A bunch of our states don’t have a sales tax, though.

You know why they do that? Same reason things are always $#.99. You see $3.99 and think “Oh, it’s 3 dollars!” but it’s actually well over 4 dollars. It’s a trick to make you buy things by making you subconsciously think they’re cheaper than they really are.

~W12~

1 Like

Yeah thats horrible, thank god that kind of manipulation does stand in Europe. By Law, you need to write in the tax for the item in its full price.

1 Like

Wow, I wish that the topic in which I’m actually selling stuff was as popular as the topic that I asked the mods to lock a couple of weeks ago.

It’s certainly not a huge deal, but I do find this whole thing a little funny, honestly.

1 Like

Closed by author’s request.

2 Likes