The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

AND YA’LL THOUGHT YOU GOT SOMETHING GOOD. WELL, GUESS WHAT?

HUZZAH! TOUCH SCREEN, ONE TERABYTE OF DATA, AND IT EVEN COMES WITH A PUPPY.

3 Likes

Specs?

Haven’t gotten it yet, and it will also be delayed because of Quake beast being out of stock. Lucky me :slight_smile:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/13bd2a44a7ce4e8cae41e3c7addaad85.png

2 Likes

that translates into usd as…?

154 USD ca

1 Like

Time for round 2;

Ended up with 4 2016 Onua’s, 7 Terak’s, 2 MMvSG’s and 3 Darth Vader’s

Running total of ‘Ending buying’ is;

2 MMvSG’s
3 Darth Vader’s
4 2016 Gali’s
9 2016 Onua’s
17 Terak’s

:3

20 Likes

can i buy some teraks off ya? XD

You can never have enough Terak’s, so unfortunately not xD

Though one day i may end up selling them. For now I’m kind of just hoarding the sets.

6 Likes

awwh

there are no Teraks where i live.

and they’re 10$ online. (w/ shipping)

tl;dr- save 2-3 teraks for me :wink:

You must have an awesome job if you’re able to afford that many sets.

So, I got the X-Cave last Friday, a second Onua a week ago, and a lovely collection of sets on July 6th. Said collection included Lewa, Pohatu, UtD, Ekimu, and Storm Beast. Most of these were from my hour-away Toys ‘R’ Us, so I almost died multiple times. Unfortunately, I didn’t actually pass. :persevere:

Edit: (Christ, @Scarilian, impulse-buy much?)

1 Like

$10 is fairly reasonable. In terms of conversion rates that is about £7.71 and they sell for £6.99 here… so depending on the price of shipping it may be best getting them for that.

I plan on keeping a lot of these stored away, maybe open up one or two for MOC’ing but i should have a supply of Terak’s for quite a while :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you can afford them at some point, but simply cannot find a place to buy them, just let me know i guess :3

Yeah, i suppose it is :3

Working for lego is epic :wink: /s

Though yeah, it is nice, but its mostly just a trick of saving and planning purchases around sales mixed in with that

5 Likes

oh, wait

you live in the UK?

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

1 Like

i found a walkman in my house

9 Likes

Turns out, this coffee mug was somewhere in my house, and it’s currently my pencil holder.

7 Likes

I don’t even have a single full wave and you are just…
Man I wish I had money

I have 13 sets in total from g2

6 Likes

I have 12.

(yey me)

1 Like

I’m going to show you something beautiful… all the wallets screaming for mercy. Everyone… tangled in… Terak’s… Terak’s…

got those earlier this year, the below one’s are the Terak’s from recent purchases

Though yeah, its primarily because G1 ended at a time when i was unable to get all the last few years - which was a shame as those were really great sets back then. With G2, I’d set aside things for 2017 so that wouldn’t happen.

With 2017 not happening, I’d rather devote what i allocated to getting Bionicle sets rather than to a different IP - that way it shows that there are still people interested in Bionicle - and to be honest I’d rather see someone buy the remaining sets in stores rather than them disappear if they were to be removed due to not being sold or just become shelfwarmers as a constant reminder that G2 ended. In addition there are some good sets out there with pieces that are unlikely to be re-released and it’ll be nice getting duplicates.

Remember, after the end of this year, Bionicle is gone. I’d rather be certain that I’ve got all the pieces and things i need than have another situation where something becomes rare and unable to find somewhere later down the line when its needed.

20 Likes

So after going to a few places these came

I had already ordered the graphic novel I just now bought Akida

14 Likes