Shalyre Toa of Maelstrom

Why thank you! ^-^ You should see it with a light underneath it! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Payinku @DarkTakanuva @Hawkflight Guys, I found a way to turn Shalyre into a jet lookin’ thing. It was totally unintentional, but still kinda cool looking:

She even has these little fin-bits that can deploy & retract:

Also, since I might not finish it, here’s what the sketch of Shalyre I was doing looked like:

The head looks a bit too big, but that’s mostly because I took the picture at a slight angle. :confused: The real sketch doesn’t look like the head is that big.

4 Likes

Hey! I like that drawing!

Tho if you are making things at angle, seeing brainstalk 'n head would be needed.

Also couple of things:
-her previous leg design was better .-.
-blue, Dgray and brown colourscheme is fine, yet it would be better. Whout additional red and white :confused: (Personal Taste)

• Master/Toa of Rust/Mud? That would be interesting

Uh, her previous leg design is why I had to change it. XD It was waaay to unstable for my shelves, and she was prone to falling ofer ALL THE TIME. It wasn’t fun, so I redid the legs. Also, I will keep the white, but the red is just because I don’t have those parts in black or grey. :confused: I’ll scrounge around & see if I can replace those red bits with anothwe colour. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, thanks! Though I probably won’t finish it, I’m rather proud of how I drew the Kakama.

Well, her previous leg design was much more unique! Im sure you could just make her sit :confounded:

Also, why not finish her? Drawing looks promising c:

Also, I might draw her tommorow!

Lol, if I did, she’d be invisible. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, the primary reasom why is that I’m not gonna finish it is because I’m focusing more on other projects for my art class &other classes. Thanks for the compliment though. ^-^ Can’t wait to see your rendition of her. :stuck_out_tongue:

The blue and brown is at first odd, but I like it.