Shock Trooper

A mass-produced version of the SbLs
they have little to no personnalities and are mostly used as guards in the SEE industries headquarters

87 Likes

Well…it pulls off the generic look well.

(it looks like everything else you have made in the last while…)

Good stuff regardless.

9 Likes

Ghosty yes.

This is snazzy.

1 Like

He’s got no style he’s got no-

Ok I’ll stop.

These custom faces are scaring me but the builds are fantastic. It looks so nice and smooth. I wouldn’t say organic however. Plus he’s thin but I expected that.

I like the use of system on there too.

5 Likes

That mask looks like it belongs on the MOC. Great work there. I love the overall design of the figure. Great job.

3 Likes

Looks cool to me! Maybe the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t look like a guy wearing a suit, but rather that the beings torso is black.

1 Like

It looks like a combine soldier xD. Nice build too!

1 Like

Reminds me of the Combine from Half Life

I love the design, and the custom face is awesome!

1 Like

I like how the design plays out here: it’s just enough of a blank slate to look mass produced but still has some interesting features, like the mask and the torso.

1 Like

I agree with this in every way.
It’s not ENTIRELY a horrible thing, though.

2 Likes

well yea, its still really cool, though the gaps at the hips could be filled in better or covered up. Other than that you should try changing it up and making a winged moc or a bulky moc instead, that would be cool.

1 Like

Well yeah, it looks cool and everything. But I find the designs to be getting very repetitive.

1 Like

Very nice, how did you make the mask?

Looks pretty boring, both design and color wise. The custom face while being cool unfortunately doesn’t add anything interesting to the MOC for me. Maybe try out some more unique designs and i may like this better. The concept is alright I’m just not the biggest fan of the MOC itself. Good stuff though.

2 Likes

loving these mocs of yours

1 Like

Love the custom mask.

1 Like

Reminds me of this:

3 Likes

Looks like a combination of Deadshot and Kso2

1 Like

The mask is cool, it definitely reminds me of a combine soldier from Half Life.

2 Likes