Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

No problem.

11 Likes

I don’t like the neck or the arms, but the rest looks ok.

I’ve updated mine since I last posted it, so I’ll just drop off the new version’s video here:

4 Likes

looking pretty susphisticated😆

1 Like

Htes, toa of stone, is my selfmoc.

17 Likes

there.

1 Like

Small ✓
Custom Torso ✓
Hunchback✓

17 Likes

Nothing special, leader of the X squad, killed the last of the makuta barring pyraxus and diarus, saved the universe multiple times, lived in both the MU and on okoto, son of terror (slayer of most of the great beings) and teacher of my secondary self moc magmax now the 11th greatest swordsman in the world (my Mocs Living in a world where learning even little bit of swordsmanship is priority and most swordsman can wipe out universe with a single slash of their blade)

http://board.ttvchannel.com/user_avatar/board.ttvchannel.com/the-x-territory/240/181862_1.png

5 Likes

blue one

10 Likes

Imgur

I think it’s mildly adequate, don’t you?

Meet Dallior, the “Tiny Mafia Boss” according to Ghidora. Yes, that is a fez up there.

9 Likes

the most recent of my selfmoc, starkiller.

he has nothing to do with starwars.

(because the embeded page feature seems a bit borked for me, I have used HTML to turn the bellow picture into a link.

Yeah I’ll go with the trend, here’s mine:

I feel like I should update him, but at the same time I feel as if he’s complete…
Anyway! Here’s the main topic: Jalrian (self MOC)

14 Likes

nice TAN! (sorry, but I wish I had those tan pieces

2 Likes

@yolo360nosescope Thanks, really my idea for him was just a tan, nuva shoulder faced, technic block.

1 Like

Can you show the construction of your head?

@Matanui606 I hope you can discern some idea of how its built:

I’m terrible at taking pictures.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s good enough.

That turtle-lookin head looks more suited for a rahi

@Rockho I get what your saying it’s just that the head has been there in all versions, and is kinda a staple now. Now if you want to judge the torso nobodies stopping you.

1 Like