with
the
legs

7 Likes

what is with everything in general :thinking:

4 Likes

theres plakama! my self moc may change over time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Here’s a revamp of an old guy that I consider my self moc.

17 Likes

Those open ball joints on the knees hurt me.

4 Likes

Well now that I have a new self-moc I guess I can link it here

1 Like

Matoran, Toa, Turaga, and his (Turaga form) personal scribe.
Also, this guy is back as my secondary:

11 Likes

I like that second one. The Mask of Ceation has always reminded me of the Stars armor piece, so that’s a good choice to me.
Mind throwing some more pictures of the first ones into the post? Like one shot each, just so everybody can appreciate them seperately.

2 Likes

No problem.

11 Likes

I don’t like the neck or the arms, but the rest looks ok.

I’ve updated mine since I last posted it, so I’ll just drop off the new version’s video here:

4 Likes

looking pretty susphisticated😆

1 Like

Htes, toa of stone, is my selfmoc.

17 Likes

there.

1 Like

Small ✓
Custom Torso ✓
Hunchback✓

17 Likes

Nothing special, leader of the X squad, killed the last of the makuta barring pyraxus and diarus, saved the universe multiple times, lived in both the MU and on okoto, son of terror (slayer of most of the great beings) and teacher of my secondary self moc magmax now the 11th greatest swordsman in the world (my Mocs Living in a world where learning even little bit of swordsmanship is priority and most swordsman can wipe out universe with a single slash of their blade)

http://board.ttvchannel.com/user_avatar/board.ttvchannel.com/the-x-territory/240/181862_1.png

5 Likes

blue one

10 Likes

Imgur

I think it’s mildly adequate, don’t you?

Meet Dallior, the “Tiny Mafia Boss” according to Ghidora. Yes, that is a fez up there.

9 Likes