Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Like @BBricks said, the weapon could be shorter if it’s meant to be a one-handed weapon.

Thanks for pointing that out, it´s supposed to be a spear-thingy that can shoot lasers. Now, how do you think I can make the spear shorter while looking decent?

I can also make it two-handed, if you think it would be a good idea.

I´ll make a topic on it, so we can talk about it there.

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/my-self-moc/35260

I dont know if ive posted something in this topic, if not, heres Arcdron, my self moc

17 Likes

Oh cool, I actually haven’t seen someone make a Kestora before. Glad that it’s not a Toa/Matoran/Makuta/Etc.

My self is Wärter, to my knowledge I think I posted it in this topic before but I updated it, so here we go

Shameless Self-Promoting

21 Likes

Here is my self M.O.C. The Dark Master If you want to know more look at this post The Dark Master

But I can tell you this that whatever he is now, he is no longer a Toa/Matoran/Makuta/Etc.
Please share your thoughts on it.
I like to hear @Elljay thoughts if only so that we can actually have a positive conversation. One not about arguments.

2 Likes

I’m actually building mine rn
I never really got around to it until now

Here it is finished:

Here it is revamped:

Here it is double revamped

19 Likes

i’m perpetually re-designing mine.

curse my standards, forcing me to scrap any semblance of progress…

Sarukai mordraxus he’s probably one of my best moc next to kori and valik my second self moc and they’re all pretty complex

15 Likes

Soon I will show myself M.O.C

Im going to guess its the one one your profile Picture

Well it was till I remade him

10 Likes

Wait, have I not posted Runa’s newest form here yet? Strange.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful

There is a very specific aesthetic I aim for. Until I create it I most likely won’t post my numerous failures here.

Yes he has a hero core. He’s been to the HF universe.

EDIT- Matoran form!

Uh oh the picture is sideways

19 Likes

He’s adorable!

2 Likes

updated

Edited for Double Posting. @Clockmaker When you are posting on someone else’s topic in Creative Content, please edit your post if you are going to add new pictures. Thanks! - Waj

8 Likes

Insert time pun here

It’s about TIME I wrote this. (hahahahahaha)

2 Likes