Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Nice colour scheme much better than mine clever usage of the vahki arm and the custom thigh to make him look more unique from the already existing ones

3 Likes

Original Toa form:

Phantoka: (Sorry for the slightly blurry pics. Camera they were take with was older.)

Still looking for pics of the Mahri form.

7 Likes

Nice! i kinda prefer the original version though.

5 Likes

the mech is smaller now ig

8 Likes

Do you think you’ll do a redo of Cordax salesman?

3 Likes

After being in the mech for a while, Cordax hopped out, but because it had been so long, he was now bigger.

Cordax has also found his fedora, so that’s nice.

After being alone for about a week, Cordax figured out mitosis, and created two more Cordaxes.

and then the original one became the vacuum

11 Likes

cordax you should buy the fabuland vacuum piece

4 Likes

Did some digging. Found a couple of lost pics of my previous two Self-Mocs. These are the best I’ve got for the time being unfortunately.

This Glowy Boi is the second version of my first Self-Moc Coactivus, Toa Kawatta of Magnetism. He was my Self-Moc from 2009 to about 2014 and has since been upgraded(retired) to Turaga.

This more somber(edgy) fella was my second Self-Moc Captain Oerstus, Toa Mutungo of Magnetism. Active duty years were from 2014 to 2019 but I never really meshed with the Cap tbh.

11 Likes

croidax

You never cease to impress me

3 Likes

I will post the boy

Human Baby Larvae

15 Likes

im scared

4 Likes

Fun fact: although it is not visible on the MoC, HBL’s “hands” are actually eight adult thumbs sprouting concentrically around its wrist. It can also shrink down small enough to fit in the back of your ear canal

5 Likes

black light for the win my guy

3 Likes

like the interesting weapon

1 Like
2 Likes

toa of nerf

2 Likes

Okay here’s mine it’s an older picture but around Christmas time I’ll be posting New version of it

8 Likes

Once Cordax became the vacuum, he decided he wanted to be normal again, so he turned back into Cordax. After that, he went to buy some new pants, but unfortunately he accidentally bought a pair of turbo trousers.

When Cordax escaped the trousers, however, he stared to sit around his house, and began moderating a discord server.

Over the next few weeks, Cordax became increasingly large, to the point where he had to remove his violet hoodie and replace it with a lilac one.

11 Likes

After rummaging through a bin I cobbled together my self-MOC Utrek

9 Likes

Welcome aboard Thunderblur and Utrek looks great! Nice middle ground between Matoran stockiness and Okotan build style

6 Likes