Sight-Seeing 2015 Sets

Lucky.
My area is so slow for shipments. As in 2 months late on the summer sets. IN THE STUPID U.S.A. OF ALL PLACES…

Where- Where is that Toys R Us at?

Tell us!

Trust me, in an hour those sets will be gone. Should have bought them while you could. Go back and put them on hold or something.

@Chronicler @UmbraManis California
@Brikkyy13 I would, but I don’t have a way of getting back. XD Now if they had the toa, that would be a different story. The Protectors I can wait for.
-Oonie

4 Likes

Darn! i’m central US.

Omg.

Your in the same country as me.

… It’s not that much of a coincidence.

But I’m sure you understand my pain. Looking at these people buying sets, while we’re just here like “by the time we buy one they’ll be buying Ekimu and Makuta.”

It’s funny because it’s true.

EDIT: LOOK WHAT THE MESSAGE BOARD’S AD BANNER IS SHOWING ME

11 Likes

Gonna try and get my parents to take me to check TRU and Target right before Christmas. Hopefully they’ll be there by then.

(I feel I should mention my convenience of having our Target located right next to our TRU :stuck_out_tongue: )

What the…
What website?

The banner was on this website! I checked it out, ITS LEGIT!

The sets are a bit more on the pricey side, you’ll definitely get them cheaper at K Mart or Big W but at least it’s free shipping!

Also it’s preorder only right now, but at least you can guarantee that you’ll get them.

2 Likes

My wallet is ready.

Only for Kmart or Target tho.

You in Melb?

1 Like

Huh, in USA tahu, onua and kopaka are 5 bucks less, and pohatu, gali, and lewa are 2 bucks less, and free shipping! :smiley:

3 Likes

Based on HF prices that’s not going to be the prices, that’s just an online store. My guess for the AUD prices is $16, $20, $30, as said before

@Toa_Of_Shadows I would prefer not to give my location, though I did live there for a few years.

2 Likes

Gosh dangit, did you get the sets from target or something? Im in Canada, and, like, when i look up BIONICLE in any store, it tells me bionicle doesnt exist. you guys in the US are so lucky you got these. i keep asking this guy at the LEGO store, and i asked him if they got any, and he keeps telling me they come out Jan 1. I tell him they started appearing in the US, and he tells me, “we can’t release them before january 1st”. and yes they are beatiful.

1 Like

Yes, we get them at Target! We plan on checking again, to see if we can spot out the Toa!

2 Likes

I’m in Canada also, and I’ve ASKED A Lego Store employee about whether or not they have the Bionicle sets in. They also told me that they come out on January 1st. Interestingly, the employee also said that the store is open on January 1st, even though I’m pretty sure that everything is closed on January 1st (New Years Day).

I’m pretty sure they already received the shipments of the sets, but are withholding them for later (a missed opportunity as far as I’m concerned because they are missing out on the increased demand for the sets during the Christmas rush).

Well January 1st is almost here, so I’m sure we will know what’s going on by then.

1 Like

I think the reason they are withholding the sets is because they have many of 2014 sets to sell like Hero Factory, so if they started putting all the Bionicle out at every store they would have more Bionicle’s sold and have to many Hero Factory sets that would be in the back for a couple of years. When Bionicle “died-out” we say many of those sets still in the store a year after because they couldn’t sell because of the “new-lines.”

Another thing as well as we need to understand is that these sets occurring early are probably meant to see how the consumers would respond to such a change from Hero Factory to Bionicle (but of course if all the old fanbase keeps buying them then they will be able to build on Bionicle more).

Now me and Chronicler found only two in Target and none in TRU I feel like the explanation above is a reasonable answer for why most stores are holding back.

4 Likes

That makes sense. Hopefully by January, all will be made clear.

EDIT: When I went to the Lego store that I usually go to, ALL of the Hero Factory sets were gone; so I’m assuming that it is a sign of good things to come.

1 Like

Wait, CALIFORNIA??
I gotta check