Site breaking?

i named it bob

HELP!
I’ve been trying constantly to create a bug topic on this, but an error keeps on occurring when I submit.
My settings and profile page are not accessible.
Both pages redirect back to the “the page you are looking for doesn’t exist” page.
I wanted to change my horrible Halloween-themed username, and if these bugs are not fixed, this username will have to be mine forever.

Is this a common error or is this just a minor problem that has been only going on in my profile?

Um
well
I think the site broke again
I’m not getting notified
what is this

3 Likes

The same thing has been happening to me. :confused:

#The Great Notification Drought of 2015 is Back…
#WITH VENGEANCE IN MIND!

2 Likes

Its happening to me as well. The cause last time was the influx of new users due to the leaks. It doesn’t seem there are a lot of new users, what could the cause be this time?

2 Likes

Maybe a DDOS? Nah, that’s not right.
Probably the service provider broke down or something.

2 Likes

Maybe a new update?

2 Likes

new UPDATE
THE LETTER N IS NOW IN IMPACT FONT
HAVE A NICE DAY

2 Likes

Yeah, haven’t been getting notifications for a few days now, not even just likes like the last time.

1 Like

Same, though it’s only lasted a few hours for me so far.

1 Like

It’s happening to me too. On the same day that Youtube isn’t working. #FirstWorldProblems

1 Like

Three days later

The notifications aren’t there for me either.

4 Likes

So… this whole “no notifications” issue has been going on for a few weeks, Are you Mods any closer to fixing the problem? Like, is this going anywhere?

:thumbsup: to anyone who got the reference.

2 Likes

@VictorianPanda, I’d appreciate it if you stop getting so upset. Keep it to a minimum, lest you get banned again.

I have no idea. :confused:

2 Likes

i wasn’t even upset

1 Like

Seemed like it to me. Plus, it was heavily off-topic.

2 Likes

Anyhow…

What’s the actual source of the problem? Is it a service provider issue?

Again, no idea. Perhaps you should ask one of the admins, like Kahi or Varderan. They might be able to tell you what’s going on.

2 Likes

@VictorianPanda, @Chronicler

Yes, it was off-topic and yes, it doesn’t seem like he was that upset. Let’s just calm down, focus on the site an ONLY what the problems are instead of angering MeGoogle Blocks and HasbroTube.

Thank you. :grinning:

I have just been having notification issues as well as the e-mails not being sent. My notifications of likes are working though. I think it could be another update thing like last time.

1 Like

#The Admins are working as hard as they can on this guys. It’s just taking a bit of time.

that’s a #generalupdate for ya

3 Likes