Skyrim!

Welp, I modded the crap out of the old Bethesda game. I can’t even believe that Skyrim will celebrate the 4th birthday this year… Man, I feel old… :smile:

1 Like

Cracks Knuckles

Skyrim you say, I’ve played 350+ hours and haven’t even beat the “story once”. Send help…

3 Likes

Skyrim… One of my favorite games…
Also, while skyrim’s base game is decent at best, my love for it comes from modding it until it barely works anymore. I’ve also got some decent screenshots that I could upload, such as this one:

(this is actually the first dungeon were you get the golden claw and dragon stone…)

3 Likes

I have been playing this game for quite a while on my 360 and I still appreciate that version, but I wanted to do some codework regarding this game, To that end I started working with creating and using mods for this game.

I guess I’ll post a list of mods I use.

Follower X (I made this one).
3x richer merchants
Overstocked Merchants
immersive patrols
Lighter tools
More Smelting recipes 1.1
Stones of barenziah quest markers
Dragon punishment for cloud district quips
Daedric Punishment for Insults Related to Sweetrolls
Divine Punishment for Mention of Arrows in the Knee
Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
Bandolier - Dawnguard
Unread Books Glow
Dragon Priest Mask Quest Markers
East Empire Pendant Quest Markers
Weightless Ingots and Ores
Morrowind Armor - Netch Leather

Here’s a steam collection of them all.

I do not use the unofficial patch because it interferes with a few of these (I’m also not a fan of all the “fixes”) so instead i’m creating a “Patch X” for myself as I encounter bugs.
(I’m currently trying to fix the quests broken by the civil war).

2 Likes

That’s dedication. XD Good luck 'n such.

(Also the Barenziah quest markers are a life-saver.)

2 Likes

I don’t think I use them there official patches either.
That’s because I don’t wanna!
Or because I haven’t been bothered…
I dunno.
Make up your own story…

1 Like

I’m too bothered to download the mod, I’ll just search 'em Pokémon style.

1 Like

I commend you on taking a futile quest like this. As someone who tried it legit several times in my early playthroughs those stones are a pain in the neck for just a minor buff. (Not to mention they require joining basically every other faction).

If you still want to do it that way then your probably the better player in the room.

1 Like

I really love this game. I still have yet to play the DLC. I’ve been writing an actual physical journal for now, walking down memory road, reminiscing about my first moments in the game and how little I knew.

1 Like

Heya! Seems I am LATE for the party, but eh. I got in the game a year and a half ago. I plan on getting it for XBOX One at some point. I didn’t read the whole conversation you were having because I am a lazy bum with no willpower to be productive in life, but did you see the whole “Legend of the Toa” Skyrim Total Conversion mod?

1 Like

Yes.

IMHO it is not as great as it is given credit for but it’s the best one that anyone’s done for Skyrim.

TBH Fallout Equestria’s cringe took more effort.

1 Like

Well, you are right in the part that it is not the big deal at the moment, but take into account that it’s a Russian guy doing all of it on his own (at least from what I know). And he is still progressing on the mod. The first installment for the mod was in 2012. He posted the introduction of the Nui Rama into the mod in late 2016.

And also, what was that about Fallout Equestria? I don’t know the topic.

1 Like

A conversion to fallout of My Little Pony.

I kid you not.

I’m not dissing modders but to be frank the game I’m making from scratch has significantly more content than that mod.

I just think there are so many good mods and game out there that latching onto the one with our favorite toyline is almost a rip off.

Woah, what?! Dang, dude! That’s pretty dang good! Well, good luck on that game.
Another theme I want for Skyrim is LOTR. I would love some Rohirrim armor. Whiterun looks very much like Edoras anyways.

Just… why?

1 Like

Steam workshop has plenty of mods with LOTR content.

Some of them work pretty hard to make them almost feel like an original part of the game.

If you have PC I’d get that and if not Special edition has most steam workshop mods.

Yeah, thanks, dude!
I will get some as soon as I get Skyrim SE for XBOX One… as soon as I get an XBOX One.

1 Like

Guys help.

I’m addicted to this game.

I have 53 hours on this game. That’s second place behind KOTOR II on Steam.

Guys please I need help.

Chronicler. I want you to take a break and walk around. I want you to drink a cup of water and take 10 deep breaths. Now do a pushup and a situp. : )

1 Like

You aren’t as bad as it gets.

1 Like

Yikes, I’m only a third of that and still going strong. I started a new playthrough months ago because I have a personal project where I keep a physical journal for my character. I have so many mods, I’m actually running outta space, but it’s worth the extra playability.

1 Like