Small Tweaks to Pohatu 2015 and Skull Scorpio.

These are in no way mocs, they are just what the title says, small tweaks.

##Indoor (build) pictures.

Pohatu 2015:

Added friction extenders to the leg to make him taller.

Added the Onua friction build to the arm to help with pose-ability for the gear function

Added red eyes to make him more like his Mata self. I tried moving the gearbox down, but there was no way to make it work that I could figure out.

If you add the clip piece to the Stormerangs, it adds enough friction for them to not flop all over the place.
##Skull Scorpio.
If you take apart the five shadow traps and the one that comes with Umarak, the Hunter, you will get the 6 bendy-thingies that allow the traps to close. If you replace the connectors on Scorpio’s legs, it gives the legs a single point of articulation. It’s so useful!

#Outdoor (action) pictures.
Thankfully, there is a tiny stretch of rocky soil within walking distance of my house. It is truly a great place to take photos of stuff based on the element of Stone. Ignore my arm in the first picture. It is REALLY hard to take a photo of something when the laptop screen is darkened by the sun and facing away from where you would normally be standing. I had to lie down on the ground and do a sit-up to get the picture.

14 Likes

That clip on the stormerangs is genius.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice mods! Though we’d really appreciate it if you could post these pictures to our Mods to the 2015 sets topic. It helps to keep everyone’s set mods consolidated and easy to find.

@legomaster1378

Ok, forgot about that topic before I posted this. Won’t happen again. I don’t really know how to edit this so it doesn’t count as spam

So can you just leave it closed and unlisted please?

Don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

Sure thing