Sokoda's weekly builds

He looks awesome! I only have one minor problem with it: he is supposed to have three claws at the feet instead of two. But aside of that, it’s great!

One more thing:

15 Likes

Thanks!
I love the image with the helicopter
I could have given him the three claws with the “teeth”-piece, but I thought it looked cooler with the claw pieces, although it’s a bit inacurate

3 Likes

If you’re up to it, I’d like to see an attempt at either the MSN-04 Sazabi or the Crossbone X1.
(Both are Gundam.)

1 Like

So, I don’t know a lot about Gundam, so I looked these two up and wow are these guys detailed^^. I don’t know if I can pull them off at the scale my weekly builds normally are, but I will try, probably wont be next weeks model thogh, I already have one I want tho upload, but I’ll try to build one of them

4 Likes

[SWB 29] Niazesk

LDD-file: [SWB 29] Niazesk

39 Likes

O.o Woah

1 Like

The NIazesk have never looked so cool. Great job!

2 Likes

[SWB 30] MSN-04 Sazabi

This model was requested by @meepinater! That one was quite a challenge, but I had a lot of fun and I think it turned out recognizable even at this small scale

LDD-file: [SWB 30] MSN-04 Sazabi

24 Likes

Could you maybe do Tiny Turbo cars next? They can be however you want, but be in the same style as the LEGO Racers Tiny Turbos.

Here are some of the sets in case you aren’t familiar with them:

1 Like

That’s really fantastic.
You nailed it.
Good job!

3 Likes

Thank you, great to hear you like it!

@LegoDavid, I will upload a bit of my weekly builds backlog in the next couple of weeks, because I’m working on another MOC, but in the future I might build a Tiny Turbo, maybe I’ll do a bit of my own spin on their design, because they are very simplistic

2 Likes

Well, simplicity could often lead to great things!

[SWB 31] Fire Vulture Revamp

LDD-file: [SWB 31] Fire Vulture Revamp

36 Likes

As a revamp of my first Exo force set, this one’s close to my heart. This is awesome.

Your Exo-Force revamps are amazing!

@Zero
Thank you, people really seem to like my Exo-Force revamps, especially on Twitter, I think a lot of Lego fans have some really fond memorys of Exo-Force, and I also love building these, so I’m happy!

4 Likes

[SWB 32] Krekka

LDD-file: [SWB 32] Krekka

Model with pieces in existing colors

Stud.io-file: [SWB 32.1] Krekka existing colors

47 Likes

This looks fantastic! Definitely one of my favorites.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

That works really well in System!

1 Like