Solaris the sun god of okoto

(Bio)
Long ago in ancient times on the island of okoto’s civilisation where things will change for them.
A phenomenon happened where a small part of the sun fell through the plant’s atmosphere down to a person’s dead body was resurrected under the small fraction of the sun to become the Solaris the sun god.
When the okotoans found out they had a sun god they were surprised to have a god and had to follow some rules by the Solaris.
Rule number one was they had to keep offering food supplies to keep him happy.
Rule number two once the sun has set the okotoans must stay in their home’s until morning of the sun rises.
Rule number three they must agree and compete the task he assignees them to do.
If one of them does not do one of these rules he will be very unhappy about this and bring the Wrath of the sun upon them if they want Solaris to forgive they must do a hard and haast task Solaris will forgive them for not listening to one of the rules.
But over time Solaris has faded away and has lost his Spark flare he originally had from the sun.
In honour of Solaris giving them a very hard and defaulting life for them in honour and they built a underground ancient tomb for his body to lead to rest for eternity and had written his history on the wall in the ancient description text so people may never forget the wonderful and most dearest god.
(Inspiration)
Solaris’s inspiration comes from @The_Blue_Panda’s his own moc well called Solaris right here Solaris, Guardian of Light thank you for the inspiring my friend :heart:

15 Likes

The arms could maybe use a bit more gold but overall this moc looks pretty good, especially the head. Also, I like the lore for it as well.

1 Like

That is one heck (or should i say heaven) of a head design! Nice moc!

2 Likes

That headdress thing is incredible.

1 Like

I’ve got to second monopoly here, the overall shaping of the head is just swell, however those upper arms could use some work.

1 Like

making me think of Radiance with this design, cool build

2 Likes

wow that head looks great!

1 Like

Thank you so so much for using my MOC as an inspiration! It means a lot to me! :heart:

That is one wicked head design!

1 Like

Yep I’m definitely aware of the arms could use some more gold on them I was stressed out on trying to get more on his arms but thank you @Rukah

Yep the lore for him was something major for him really needed for him I appreciate you like it thanks buddy and as well for the head design

Oh thank you Mr @Enbeanie that you like the headdress design so thank you I really appreciate it :blush:

Wow thank you @Monopoly I’m very surprised you really like the headdress I got the idea from Ancient Egyptian history since most of the Pharaohs have something very similar to this so thank you

Yeah I was having some pain in the neck quite a lot with the arm if I had more time I probably had something better but thank you @N01InParticular

Huh that never came to my mind before for him but thanks @Eilrach :smile:

Wow oh my goodness I apparently a lot of you really do like the headdress thank you @Rhyla416 I really appreciate it so much :heart:

Wait what oh my days I never thought so many of you would really like the headdress design but thank you

You are very very much welcome my friend @The_Blue_Panda since you introduce me to your moc Solaris on one of my post so thank you my friend :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes