Some LDD mocs

Most of these are good. Except for captain neck there. He lacks interesting design and personality.

1 Like

The third?

Yeah.

1 Like

This is his self-moc (with another hammer) so you can imagine I I made him so simple.

2 Likes

Ah yea I see.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Hearts Of Vengeance, so bravo on what you got for Zerek. Maybe try his friend Zaries.

2 Likes
  1. Yes, I will make Zaries. I will make Children of Doom Agents too.
  2. You… You like the head…
2 Likes

Although I do love it.

3 Likes

Wait a minute, I recognize that MOC, haha.
Nice job.

2 Likes

@ToaOfUltimateDoom: Thank you!
@Invader_Rose:

What did you said?

2 Likes

@brickobotface , a very interesting individual :derp:

Thanks!

Lol. It’s not actually my character, the channel consists of me and another guy whom I don’t think is on the boards, and it’s pretty much his main character on the channel.

Haha. His creation is a funny story. Me and a friend were going to adlib a courtcase with random MOC’s, several of which were thrown together Matoran garbage for the sake of filler. The Judge here was meant to be able to look down on the rest, (although that is most certainly not what happened). Since the court case was meant to be completely stupid anyways we didn’t (and still couldn’t) care less about the MOC itself. XD

4 Likes

It isn’t your self-moc? It isn’t even your moc? :sleepy: :tired_face: Then what is yours?

1 Like

It’s close enough, but I must ask. If this is a digital render, why don’t you have a t-bar?

I don’t know what is this.

A small light gray piece in the shape of a T.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh, yeah! I searched for it, but I didn’t found it.

I mean, I helped with it but my personal MOC is the one that keeps ‘borrowing’ (okay stealing) the Crescent Rose. To be fair though the Judge is a bit more synonymous with the channel.

1 Like