Some Rahis 2 (Crystal Serpent + Stone Rat)

Here are my interpretation of 2 rahis: The Crystal Serpent created by Arthaka, and the Stone Rat.

Crystal Serpent

Some Pictures

Plus a Turnaround
Crystal Serpent

Stone Rat

Some Pictures

Plus a Turnaround
Stone Rat

Stud.io files + Breakdown photos

Crystal serpent - Google Drive
Stone Rat - Google Drive

Custom Parts Links

Bionicle Red Serpent Head by Scmdex - Thingiverse
Bionicle The Recorder Crystal Talisman by Scmdex - Thingiverse
Bionicle Nuparu Inika Claws Prototype by Scmdex - Thingiverse

My Stud.io Pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate these models. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the models are welcome.

24 Likes

Seeet

3 Likes

These are outstanding! I love the Crystal Serpent so much, it’s what I imagine it would look like. I think the Stone Rat is equally well done!

4 Likes

these are beautiful

4 Likes

I don’t really like the crystal serpent, but I adore the stone rat! So well made, I would buy it as a set :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The crystal serpent is really cool. If only the head and others parts existed.

3 Likes

I agree. Even if it is finally some Kuhrak spine glued with a rahksi head, the red serpent head remains still one of the best non released piece. That motivated me to recreate it.

An opportunity to have 3D printer nowaday, at least we can have substitute for these pieces. To have trans blue horn for the head as well as crystals, it would require a resin printer to obtain clean transparent parts, but I think it would worth it.

2 Likes

Maybe you can make the first rahi that Mavrah took care of.

3 Likes

I already made one of the first rahi . It is a Krekka+Turaga Dume & Nivawk combo that I called Kohura Nui (Big Lobster in maori).

Dedicated topic here:

2 Likes

Well, I think you should do more of them.

3 Likes

I’ll think about it.

2 Likes