Sovereign: New Age - Signups and OOC Discussion Topic (signups still open!)

You see, sovereign is like an egg.

1 Like

It was supposed to hatch into a beautiful creature, but it turned out infertile.

4 Likes

Y’all are always complaining about how these RP’s died, but have you ever witnessed the death of an RP before it even began, having been the only one to sign up?!?

5 Likes

I’ve seen that, yeah. Soldiers of St. Michael was one; bunch of people but it never started.

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about

1 Like

What? No. Never.

I’ve also never created three games that never got enough players to start or a game that died within two months twice. I most certainly have not witnessed the end of three dozen or more games cross a multitudes of platforms. I’ve totally seen a single game reach a conclusion and never just die because of a couple bad players ruined a game that went on for nearly a decade.

But I have killed many games that weren’t my own.

3 Likes

the blood of sovereign is on cordax’s hands

2 Likes

@N01InParticular,could my character be from a different dimesion?Im expecting no,Right?

It could not.

2 Likes

Alrighty then

Yeah… imagine being the one to start almost exclusively RP’s that died before starting.

Name:Vera
Appearance:orange eyes,incredibly tall,ashy skin,lanky,always wears a mask to hide his face
Faction:The Scholars
Equipment: Elongated claws,Deer mask,crudely fashioned armor.
Bio:Before being found by the scholars,Vera lived in a cabin in the woods with his family,where they cured and treated people with their healing magicks,until they were killed by tending to enemies of the kingdoms.His family dead,his magic had yet to be awoken,he lived as a bloodthirsty monster until the scholars found him,dying of blood poisoning and blood loss,they took him in and treated his wounds.After he told them his story,they’d said he could get revenge by striking them where it hurts.But first,he’d have to prove himself. so he was off on his assignment.

@Winger What do you think? :smiley: :smiley:

If Winger is alright with it, I’ll willing to reveal if this was correct. My secrets always have expiration dates.

2 Likes

I’m not the gm…

ohhh…whooops

I’m going to take the Like from Winger as the go-ahead.

Unfortunately @N01InParticular, your guess of cannibal was incorrect. His dark secret was below:

Dark Secrets - As with most Gallowers, his face is covered to hide his identity. Should any of his enemies discover his name and appearance, they might take vengeance upon him. Though he is less concerned about this than others, he is more paranoid about being found out for reasons outside of a Gallower. On one of the bodies he looted, he found coded Scholar messages. He is not certain what it says , but believes it to possibly be important and that these mysterious writers might know he has it.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I do not know what to do when I am in a cave with a person who is currently blind and on the floor

I might might try to revive it sometime but no promises on when

4 Likes

Who also spoke to you

Maybe our loving GM can help by pointing out what is and isn’t visible…

3 Likes

I remember thinking, wow this looks cool maybe I’ll enter a character, then not. It is so sad that this is officially dead?..

2 Likes

nono no nonono

3 Likes