Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Alex grinds his teeth “can I have my engine back please?”

“Wanna know something funny?”

1 Like

“That you have give the engine back to Alex or you really lIke cats?”

1 Like

“Neither, my moms name was ruby” He chuckles

“Who are you?” Alex asks.

“Huh. Pretty name.” She nods. “Anyway so should we take my ship or yours? I don’t mind either one.”

@Deathworks235 “I’m Sapphire. I’m new here.” She waves. “I’m guessing you’re Alex?”

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

1 Like

“Yeah, you get it though? And whichever is fastest i guess. But how big is the risk of combat, if its high, definitely mine”

“Yes” he smiles “and that’s maddie, we just want to leave.” He points at Maddie.

“Ah ok. Check by the counter by my ship. That’s the last time I saw the engine.” She explains then nods. “I guess we can take your ship.” She said as she shuts down the computer.

1 Like

Alex goes to check.

Maddie waves at sapphire.

“Ok” He begins to walk to the azure kite

1 Like

She waves back. “Find it Alex?” She follows behind him then locks up her ship.

“Yep and it’s to small.” He walks back “and mine is also custom” he looks up “hey mk2. can I have my engine back please?” @Ace

cass hops on baileys shoulder and he continues walking, when they enter they see 10 people doing various things, and a mech, he enters the co ordinates in its a.i.

“only if Maddie stays.”

1 Like

Before she went inside she looks back at them. “Hey don’t hurt mk2.” She said then walks inside.

“Why?” She asks

“We don’t want to ‘hurt’ the Mk3” Alex says @Sachi

“because you shot inside me.”

1 Like

“Because we thought it was a hostile” she explains “I’m sorry we threatened you and shot inside you, but we have to leave.”

“nope you’re stuck her for one week as your punishment.”

1 Like