Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I could shoot you right now instead.”

She nods and puts in the coordinates. “It’s gonna take at least a two days unless you have a powerful boost that can take us there in a 1-2 hours.” She said

“I do” He grins “Ready?”

The hologram appears, “I can do it faster.”

1 Like

“Ohh boy.” She sighs a bit. “Ready. You can join us if you want Mk2.”

“Wanna do that option?” Bailey asks sapphire

“So murder?”

“my faster than light drive is a teleporter.”

“No it wouldn’t be fatal.”

“Sure. I’ll send the coordinates where it is mk2.” She sends them over to it from the computer.

“oh, that system…”

Bailey hops in his mech “Im bringing this.” He chuckles

“Yes that system and alright.” She laughs. “I’m ready when you guys are.” She gets up and looks at them.

The mk2 teleports there, please don’t shoot me again.

“Ready” Bailey replies

They both took the teleporter to her homeland. Arriving there, the teleport spand them above a forest. Bother of them landed on a large tree. “Watch your step. It’s a gonna be a nasty fall when you get to the edge. Hang on tight.” She puts Cass on her shoulder then grabs hold of his hand, jumping from tree to tree till they reached a village.

Ooc:sorry for like skipping a ahead. Im to lazy to type out a whole paragraph

Bailey exits the mech “Immortal, remember. Falling wont do anything” He jumps tree to tree as well

Eric, Blasty, and Hammy follow

“If you say so. Trust not fun when yea drop from this height.” She said then let’s go. Then they arrived at the village. “Here it is.” She points to it while after jumping down.

“This place is serene, i have to give it that” He jumps shortly after her, landing with a roll to break his fall

“Fine Maddie stays here and I’ll come back for her” he sighs “we have clients to deal with so just let us go” @Ace.