Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

It repaired the engine and teleports Maddie somewhere deep inside the ship.

1 Like

“Thank you” Alex says boarding his ship and flying off.

“Show off.” She laughs. “Humans and Elves get along quite well here. And some hyrid animals.” She shrugs then shows him around. In the village was crowded. Some areas they were teaching younger ones physical combat and magic. Others were by stores or restaurants. Colourful Large cats and other animals roamed carefully around the area.

Maddie found herself in a lavish condo.

1 Like

She grumbled and sat down.

“No, its a common military tactic” He laughs “Quite easy to learn, too. you can practically jump at any height and as long as you nail the landing youll be fine. Also, awesome”

Cass walks to one of the cats

There was a window across from her.

The mk2 strolled the beach, accidentally crushing an entire city beneath it’s foot.

Alex lands on the planet and looks for sapphire.

Maddie looked out it.

The larger cat looks down and nudges it, meows low, setting it’s self on low fire. “If there’s anything you want to see or get let me know.” She smiled and looks around. “Oh… it’s good to be back.”

Alex finds sapphire “excuse me could you point me in the direction of the world’s leader?”

cass plays with the cat

Bailey puts in a earbud, leaving one out so he could still hear and talk

1 Like

“Em-our leader? Sure but what for?” She asked.

The larger tilts her head and growls playfully, nudging him

1 Like

“Ummm… Political stuff” he says adjusting his bag.

Cass does the same and the fire gets a bit brighter, making everything a bit warm around him and he meows

Bailey listens to the conversation “I think i have a hunch. Probably very wrong though”

“Em…as long as you don’t harm, threaten nor kill anyone then ok.” She shrugs. “It’s this way.” She leads them. The large cat picks up Cass and carries him carefully, while following behind.

Bailey walks around with her

cass purrs

“Thank you” he smiles.

“So why do you want to see my leader really?” She looks at him and huffs a bit.

The larger cat purrs lowly

1 Like

There was a lovely field, and it looked like she was no longer on the mk2.

to kill him probably bailey thinks