Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

As Oni slashed at the giant Shukako, Shukako was making Hand signs for many different jutsus

OOC: No, its different from Naruto

Marka informs Hanzo that Gio has nowhere to run due to the Eclipse ships’ abilities.

Oni used his katana to slash at the four arms of Shukako.

3 typed on a nearby console and plugged in another USB drive. “Are you in position?” asked a shadowy figure on the monitor.

“Yes, my liege, I’m right where I need to be.” replied 3 ominously.

A few of Gio’s ships try to jump out but reappear near the Eclipses and are disabled and captured swiftly.

OOC: Leta just take a moment to one appreciate how long this guy has lasted. Two remember what Shukako looks like

1 Like

“Hanzo, is he weak enough for the Axial Superlasers to damage him?” Marka says, Gio’s fleet has been completely defeated. All of his ships are either destroyed or captured.

Marius commanded the NES Empress to help in the fight, and it has been, as he stays to deal with the small army remaining on/in the moon.

“He is weak enough, I will pull him outta there, you guys blast him when I saw Hai!”

“Marius, can I just say this: I love this ship!” Marka says to Marius, pure joy in his voice.

Marka orders for both Eclipses to charge their Axial Superlasers and hold until Hanzo gives the order. (@Omega_Tahu) “Target: Shukako/Gio.” He growls.

“Oni! Go for the Middle of that giant Warrior, and pull out Gio!”

Oni grunts and nods yes. He then flies towards Shukako, avoiding every swipe.

The Shadow Nova is in position and fully charged. It is standing by.

“But that could possibly detroy most of the moon. Wouldn’t and orbital bombardment be a better option?”

Hanzo looks back and says

“Thats why I’m turning him away from the moon.”

“These superlasers aren’t anywhere close to those on the Death Stars and Gio/Sukako is well clear from the moon.” Marka explains.

“Do they even have that accuracy?..” Eric commands that they start charging anyways.

“Oh, yes they do.” Marka says, grinning under his helmet/mask.

Oni punches his katana into the armoured chest of Shukako, and reaches an arm in pulling out Gio.
Hanzo flies Oni awayback to the Fleet.

Shukako is cracking and screaming in pain in a deep voice. The size was smaller becuase of the distance

Hanzo screams “HAIIII!!!”

Marka keeps standing by.

“All Eclipses, Fire Axial Superlasers now!” He commands and the two beams will intersect right on Shukako. (@Omega_Tahu)

“Ready. Over.”