Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Hanzo screams “HAI!” the second he and Oni were behind the fleet.

The blast launches from The Shadow Nova towards Shukako.

Shukako is swinging his arms and yelling, while his body is cracking. He looks right at the Fleet just as they fire the lasers.

Marka has some sorrow, he took a life but it was needed.

“Crap” He says.

The laser engulfs him, he begins screaming as henis erased.

“Goodbye, Shukao. Never return or you will suffer a worse fate.” He says. He calls for Hanzo to bring Gio to the Shadow Nova, he’ll personally meet them on the bridge.

OOC: Um you do realize that Hanzo grabbed Gio and arrested him before Shukako got blew to another universe right?

The lasers fire at the enemy.

OOC: Not Gio’s, Shukako’s.

IC: The blast intersects with the one from Marka’s.

“Where’s Gio?” Marka asks.

Hanzo and a smaller version of Oni, resting on his shoulder, enter the bridge to the sound of clapping and cheering.

Marka and the rest of the Fleet ships were standing up and cheering and clapping.

OOC: Good. Lord. my hand hurts from typing so fast out of hype

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Except for Eric, because he was confused as to why people were clapping.

Marka isn’t clapping he calls his crew to stop and reminds them the cost of war. He is proud of how they were able to spare a majority of the opponent but still, lives were lost.

They were all clapping for Hanzo, Marius and Marka who had saved Sector V and the rest of the planet’s surrounding.

Even Entric was bowing with the rest of the elders.

Marka bows back to Hanzo and the Elders, “Where is Gio, I believe he needs to give you a promotion.” Marka says to Hanzo. The Axial Superlasers’ blasts vanish and nothing is in the space where Shukako was. He is gone, for good.

Hanzo whispers under his breath a death prayer

Marka joins in as well.

Eric still doesn’t clap because people don’t bother to explain. But he’s still happy that he was a best to best the enemy.

Ace was sleeping at the bridge.

“Are we good to go?” asked 3.

Just as he said that, guards hustled a burned Gio into the bridge.

He is dipped to knees and looks up at his opponent.

“You defeated me. Watashi wa anata no ichizoku no gurandomasutā ni anata o shōshin sa semasu.”

OOC: Put it through translator