@Invader_Rose, @AdamusTheFirst, @Rockho, @Chronicler, @Linuttkh, @MakutaKirakh Thank you all so much! Really warms my heart.
@Leoxander Who knows, maybe he did. As mentioned, I am planning on building a companion for Vezon, and whenever that is finished I’ll make sure to add some story to both it and Vezon. I’ll definetily keep the Vorox in mind though, I’m not opposed to the idea!
@OculusNuva Thank you! The gray axles in the upper legs stick out quite a bit, yes. However, I definitely have enough black 3-length axles to replace the, but I am too lazy to dig up enough of them. I am in the process of organizing my pieces though, so might change it in the future. As for the lower arms, I am one of the few that really like the Hordika legs (when used correctly, Chirox uses them really well, whereas they doesn’t fit Vastus at all IMO). The curved nature of the piece really fits Vezon’s hunchback appearence. The original set also had really long arms, which also gets translated here. But I really appreciate the feedback, I will consider your input for future MOCs!
@Hazash Thank you! I really like those shoulder pieces, but they do indeed have some problems. For example, the Inika shoulder armour pieces has a little bit of plastic going down on them which prevents them from moving from side to side. The Gali Mistika shoulders miss this though, so they move quite freely (suppose it adds to the reasons why people despise that set). However, I’m rambling. They did indeed fit Vezon here as I have incorporated quite a lot of spikes in the MOC, so there is a tip for you! If you look at another of my uploaded MOCs, Karomrax, you could see that I used the pieces on the shoulders there aswell. (Karomrax link: Karomrax the Guardian - #7 by DannyBoyy)