Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

OOC: in a rush she wouldn’t have thrown as accurately as possible

IC: Troopers on the ground would also start firing towards the two, along with their pursuers

OOC: Last post in the RP for the night, cyall in the morning

“Keep her down!” The Third Brother said, ordering the pure troopers to keep Kay stunned. The Third Brother would blast Chimm with a force push backward as he continued to bring Kay into the Imperial line.

There would be no response, though his lack of focus would loosen the fear that gripped some of the Purge troopers as they began to fall back along with the rest of the imperials.

Chimm flew back and slammed into a wall unconscious

As much as it would be nice to capture two fo the three Jedi, The Third Brother knew his forces were already dwindling, and it was best to leave with the Mirilarian while the Imperials still could. He ordered a few nearby troopers to put the still unconscious Kay in cuffs: you could never take too many precautions with Jedi.

Juliana continues as she was until she’s able to turn a corner, at which point she’d wait for her enemy to turn the corner as well.

( @EmperorDuckie )

1 Like

Ygdras tried to get up but was suddenly hit by a wave of weakness and struggled to get to his knees.

TK-3516 sprinted after Juliana, ducking his head and avoiding blasts.
“Nothing like getting fired at by friendlies!” He shouted angrily at the attacking Stormtroopers.

“Get the prisoner to the star destroyer.” The Third Brother ordered the troopers. “I’ll cover our retreat.” He said as he motioned for the troopers to leave. If he anything about the Jedi, it’s that they wouldn’t let one of their own get taken without a fight.

OOC @Diero @Traykar your characters would hear this order as well, though its up to you guys to follow it or not. I’m not trying to control your characters, just the troopers.

Ygdras growled as he struggled to get back up, even trying to use The Force to take an electrostaff from a Purge Trooper to use as a walking stick.

1 Like

Digg shrugged, and decided to follow the troopers to their destination.

The Third Brother would slowly back away from the scene of the fight, but still making sure to stay focussed on the Jedi in case he would try anything.

Ygdras managed to get an electrostaff from a Purge Trooper and leans on it as he stands up. The Zabrak was glaring at the Third Brother, silently warning him that taking the Jedi would be something he’d regret and it would be better to just let them go.

1 Like

Ygdras’s gaze would be met with the cold emotionless mask that adorned the Third Brother’s face. He continued to back away slowly into the alley which the other Imperials had retreated through. Even now a small transport was on its way to bring Kay tot he star destroyer which loomed menacingly over the shipyards of Fondor

Brorden panted as he watched the Imperials begin to retreat. For now, it looked like he might finally catch a break and figure out what the heck he had gotten himself into.

Ygdras looks at the transport’s engines and tries to crush one with the Force, the effort definitely seeming to tax him as he further leaned on the staff for support.

Ygdras would be promptly interrupted by a series of small crates flying toward his direction at a staggering speed.

OOC @BlackBeltGamer98 this is from the Third Brother if it wasn’t clear.

After Eleventh finally collects his lightsaber, he staggers to his feet and takes stock of the situation, seeing the captured Kay and retreating imperials. He takes one last vengeful look at Ygdras before following the Third brother into the alleyway.

1 Like

He was knocked down by the crates and groaned as he tried to get up. He waited until the Inquisitors’ backs were turned to him before he did something really stupid.

“What was all of that? Tapping into the dark side? We didn’t benefit at all from that. You proved him right,” Chimm said angrily to Ygdras. “You’d better have some heck of a plan to get Kay back, Nightbrother,”

“Look, I’m not proud of what I did and I am working on a plan but I need my droid fixed before I can have anything concrete.” Ygdras said tiredly as he hobbled to R3 and began examining the droid to assess the damage to his friend. “I don’t plan on leaving her behind.” He promised.

“Ygdras, don’t. You’ve done enough. We don’t need you messing this up too. We’ll get her back but you’d better chill first,” Chimm told him

OOC @BlackBeltGamer98 my deleted post was for later, sorry I timed that wrong