Star Wars: Lockdown OOC and Signups

Huh, not even any species or armor that can resist it?

Because if so, then either that’s something the folks in charge of SW haven’t thought about or I’m pretty sure somewhere in Legends stuff there’s some kind of throwaway line to confirm whether or not that question has been answered.

I mean, we see dudes with armor get stunned all the time, no reason why these guys would fair any better.

It just feels a bit odd that I can’t find much more info about stun blasts other than how they work.

You’d think that, with how nearly everything else in this franchise has been analyzed to death by the fanbase, stun blasts and ways to resist or negate it could’ve been, at the very least, theorized.

I mean, they can be dissipated by lightsabers, but I don’t Imagine that everyone there has one.

Where and when was that established?

The Jedi Who Knew Too Much?

I haven’t seen that episode. Is there a search I can do to find a particular clip showing that?

Why do you need a clip, its real

To see how it works.

I did look up a reaction video of that episode and that is interesting. I think this is one of the few times, if not the only one, that this has been seen.

Most times, stun blasts are surprise hits of some sort (like shooting from behind or strait up ambush) or the person let themselves be hit (like when Leia had Ezra stun her to cover the hammerhead corvette stuff).

Doesn’t mean it can’t work here.

1 Like

Fair point.

I think, for the sake of fairness, we should have @EmperorDuckie give the final say on how effective that attack is.

I imagine that Digg’d have some advantages and disadvantages due to the chaos around him but, IMO, the rebel troopers would be most likely to get hit considering their strategy is to protect the Jedi and Ygdras being in combat with the 11th Brother means Digg may not get a clean shot depending on several variables including the combatants’ positioning, awareness and speed.

Thoughts on this, guys?

I mean, if you really don’t want it to hit, than just dissipating it with a lightsaber seems like it would work fine.

Sorry this is taking so long guys I’ve got a flat in the middle of nowhere and the tow trucks can’t get here because of the protests. I cant focus on the game rn but I’ll try to respond tomorrow

3 Likes

I understand. Be safe out there, amigo.

Yeah, you’re fine, stay safe.

Ugh, these protests… it’s slowing things down around here too.

Don’t worry about us.

Stay safe and warm мой друг.

1 Like

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Okay, I don’t mean to be rude, you’ve been through alot the past day or so, but could you please pick up Meep and I’s plotline @EmperorDuckie?

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll check it out

1 Like

No prob! Just making sure you saw it.