Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

somewhere just below the elevated area of the superstructure

…I think

1 Like

you sure about that?

3 Likes

Bravebird’s a gunship pilot, so that explains why he’s in the hanger bay. I can’t provide an explanation for anyone else, though.

2 Likes

I think Saddle was checking on the speeders. Also, I’m stupid, I thought Graphite was near the hangers as well, my b again. We’ll just roll with it though.

2 Likes

Quips was probably making adjustments to his rifle. His being in the hanger was because… He likes looking at distant stars and planets with the scope of his rifle or something along that line.

5 Likes

I understood it to be that we were in the middle of the jungle, not smack dab right next to the base? Otherwise we’d be swarmed and dead by now.

5 Likes

That’s fair, though for all we know it could just be another chunk of the Star Destroyer we were on.

1 Like

Yeah, you all are a few days journey from the base at this point.

5 Likes

so, just how unstable are the rear portions of the ship?

2 Likes

As stable as a ship that just crashed within the hour.

2 Likes

sooo mostly aside from blatantly damaged parts? roughly where did the ship get hit? (or do we have to find that out in character)

2 Likes

Personally I figured chunks of the ship broke off in atmosphere. In fact the structure my character spotted was more likely than not to be the bridge of the ship.

3 Likes

Tactitian or Strategist? I’d much rather have a tactitian available for what we’re doing honestly

So, the ship is probably in like two or three large chunks, and none of them are very stable.

Tactician.

3 Likes

is the hangar even connected to the back end still?

ehh, probably not at this point.In fact, the bridge section of the ship is currently on it’s side.

@TheCobaltCorsair @GoodGuy2006 feel free to have Bravebird or Boobmstick’s comms be in working condition.

2 Likes

So just in case it isn’t clear, the bridge section is something like this (the front hanger portion of the ship is disconnected and still upright, so ignore that):

6 Likes

masterful edit

4 Likes

Why was he on the starfighter command bridge?

bro chill it doesn’t matter

enjoy the heccin story

1 Like