Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Malechor V and Dathomir are off limits for him because Maul is in those two places.

I won’t be deciding. It’s up to y’all.

2 Likes

MOCingbird, how should Ygdras help Kai get over his fears? My current ideas is whether or not the two should spar and Ygdras try to get the Arkanian to say what it is he fears so much.

1 Like

If you think that’s what Ygdras would think is best than go for it. Like, why should anything you know OOC effect what you do IC? Though, Ygdras would know that Kaiden does spend a considerable amount of time training with his lightsaber in his own quarters.

1 Like

And Ygdras has shown he has adopted the spirit of Windu’s Vapad form of lightsaber combat: channel the Dark Side and turn it to the Light and against the Dark.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response. And also, thanks @EmperorDuckie for not letting the RP move to fast while I was gone.

1 Like

Been busy with my girl this week anyway haha.

1 Like

Not to sound rude but I’m curious to see what @EmperorDuckie has planned for Bid (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

He’s kinda the bully of the group so his trial is gonna be about compassion and stuff

2 Likes

Sorry if I don’t really do anything with this today

2 Likes

Just to let you all know, I’ll be offline for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, @EmperorDuckie, you might want to just pretend bid never existed seeing as TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika got banned.

2 Likes

Oh he did? Aight then.

We can resume the game when you’re back

1 Like

Eyy, I’m back. Im game for starting this back up if others are.

2 Likes

I’m game.

1 Like

Oh yay let’s goooo

1 Like

just wondering, how old are Kaduna and Chimm?

Do you mean Kadiro? Probably a little older than Obi-Wan
And chimm is 10

No, I meant Kay.

Ah idk abt kay

1 Like

So…is this RP dead?