Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

Uhm… What if we don’t have anything else to add? At least not for now.

It’s just so I can review them more easily.

Sorry I meant the full signup sheets

2 Likes

Not to sound impatient, but when is the RP going to start? I only ask out of curiosity.

1 Like

It’s all good bro hopefully I can start this afternoon

EDIT: signups are now closed and we are starting! I’m expecting this game will be pretty short, but I plan to start some more open Star Wars games as time goes on

3 Likes

@EmperorDuckie, when is this happening in the timeline? I want to say that Order 66 just got set off but I’m not certain.

Yeah order 66 is currently happeninh

2 Likes

Oh, goody; the Jedi Purge has begun.

All in favor of seeing if we can hide out on Illum and maybe find our Kyber Crystals in the process?

Wait a minute, would any of our group be able to sense the purge going on?

Well they’ve already kind of hinted at something not seeming right.

Ygdras feeling like Coruscant is not where they want to be alongside the clones trying to kill them…yeah, that’s probably a hint that this is really bad.

Honestly, Kaiden wants to get back to Coruscant. This isn’t the first time clones have rebelled, though its still very unusual, and Kaiden sort of idolized the Jedi temple guard, so he would have a hard time believing that the Jedi temple was sacked.

1 Like

Yeah, the problem is he’ll probably be outnumbered in voting. After this one I was thinking about a more open game and we can play as our characters from this though and we could see him going to Coruscant in that.

1 Like

A time skip RP could be fun, where we play our characters during the rebellion time. This idea is also kinda sintered but his fan art of the younglings from he actual Illum art in CW.

2 Likes

Oh I thought that was concept art. I’ve seen it before and I love it.

1 Like

Nah, its fan made, but is done really well.

Yeah, it is

Are the only younglings in the group our characters, or are there more NPC younglings that we haven’t met yet?

1 Like

We’re the only ones in this group, and another group is not in future plans

1 Like

Can I try to join, and say that beforehand my character got separated from the group and hid on the shuttle?

Wow you’ve been following it?

But no I’m sorry. I plan to start another RP after this one tho. Tbh this ones running too fast anyway.

heck Eh, guess I missed the boat.