Star Wars: The Black Series Photography

As an amateur photographer, I really enjoy taking pictures of Star Wars: The Black Series action figures, due to how detailed they can be. So, here are some of the pictures I’ve taken over the past few months:

(I still like how the deluxe Cal Kestis figure came with a Bogling…)

This is probably one of my favorite pictures, since the lighting was just perfect (and, for once, the rain also helped).

See? Like I said in the Mausoleum of Good Feelings, I really didn’t buy Moff Gideon just to put an Akaku on him for a cheap joke (though that was a contributing factor…).

And, finally, I took this one to test out my camera’s manual shutter.

Well, that’s all for now! I’ll continue to add updates to this post as I take more pictures, so keep an eye out for those.

Thanks for viewing!

17 Likes

your post-action theatre doesn’t fool anyone cobalt

we all know

2 Likes

ooh cool photography

1 Like

Okay, I confess; I took that picture after the Moff Ghideon picture :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I considered actually doing this, really cool photography!

1 Like

well
why didn’t you

1 Like

Well I can’t decide between him and general grievous, because he would be a very fine addition to my collection

2 Likes

can’t you do both

I’d love to add General Grievous to my collection, though I can never seem to find him at GameStop.

1 Like

I found this guy on trade me who’s almost always selling one :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: is $119 a good price? that is in NZ dollars though

1 Like

According to GameStop’s website, he sells for around $35 USD. I have no idea what the exchange rate is, though.

1 Like

Oof that’s about $50 so that means that $119 is kinda rip off

1 Like

It depends on availability. If General Grievous ever comes back in stock on GameStop’s website, then, yeah, that’s probably a little too much.

1 Like

Again, as this is just an update to the original post, I am allowed to double-post. Or, In other words, Cronk can’t murder me for this.

The following photos were taken while I was on vacation in Florida:

Cassian Andor… with a gun… on a dock… I guess there’s not much to say about this one…

Somewhat unrelated, but judging by his holster, it appears that Director Krennic is left-handed. Who knew?

Unfortunately, it looks like there was an issue with the mold for Jyn Erso’s right boot, which makes posing this figure rather difficult.

Just testing out the manual shutter on my camera again…

As for my newest Black Series figure, Baby Yoda (or Grogu, if you want to get technical…), I just got him on the trip back from my vacation, so I didn’t have much of a chance to take pictures.

EDIT:

I don’t really have anything to say about this photo…

6 Likes

Again, this is an update with new photos, so it’s a legal triple post:

Can someone please post a comment, so I don’t have to quadruple post?

8 Likes

amogus

5 Likes

looks nice

1 Like

Cobalt got me really wanting to start taking pictures of my snoke figure.

4 Likes

Pretty nice photos. The backgrounds work very well with the figures you chose.

4 Likes

Nothing to see here, just a wholesome picture of Uncle Hondo…

I have a few more photos than these, but I haven’t uploaded them to my computer yet.

6 Likes