Star Wars: The Black Series Photography

And here’s part two, with the photos I just got around to uploading to my computer:

Darksaber Mando. Yep, that Moff Gideon figure was a good investment (for more than just the “Moff Ghideon” joke :stuck_out_tongue:)

The Mandalorians.

And, finally…

A battle between two of the greatest strategic minds in the entire galaxy.

7 Likes

there is no greater investment and you know it

4 Likes

Very cool

1 Like

bruh do you have snow year round or something
nice photos

3 Likes

It’s still winter where I live, so there’s still some snowstorms every so often.

Although, in my home state, year-round snow is not entirely out of the question… we get strange weather sometimes…

3 Likes

Kansas?

1 Like

or he’s just smart and can draw his sidearm from his off hand so he can do things with his main hand without dropping what he’s doing to defend himself

but then you could break records

Nice pics though, and thats quite the collection you’ve got going

1 Like

My two newest impulse buys Black Series figures:

I really like the Black Series figures that are in full armor, since they’re some of the most realistic-looking figures.

6 Likes

looks pretty good
who’s the top guy?

1 Like

A Clone Jet Trooper, which can be seen in both The Clone Wars and Star Wars Battlefront II.

1 Like

Here are some new photos:

7 Likes

What’s this trooper? It looks like he’s wearing a modified kaukau?

4 Likes

Looks pretty nice! :smiley:

1 Like

He’s an Imperial Purge Trooper from the video game Jedi: Fallen Order (Purge Troopers also appear in the comic books as well). They’re trained specifically to eliminate the Jedi that survived Order 66.

the helmet style is very similar to some phase 2 helmets seem in RotS and there’s even a lego iteration.

1 Like

That would be the Airborne Troopers (Clone paratroopers).

I just got back from Michigan’s upper peninsula yesterday, and I took some new pictures at Whitefish Point.

Thrawn stares in the general direction of Canada.

Now this is the photo I was hoping to take at the beach. It took a few tries, but this one finally turned out.

I don’t have much to say about this one…

8 Likes

Ooh looks really cool!!

1 Like

These look great man

1 Like

You mean Wisconsin. It’s really a part of Wisconsin. What do you mean Michigan owns it? It’s not even connected!