Star Wars: The Black Series Photography

so your saying you could have done it with actual fire and didnt

dissapointing

2 Likes

Meyfeld is searching for the missing washer from the Juggernaut… unaware of the true consequences of his actions.

“You know, I’m starting to think the navigations officer is a Rebel sympathizer…”

6 Likes

How did you compose this so well? It looks like he is an actual person.

5 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

You’ve heard of Elf on the Shelf. Now get ready for…

Darth on the Hearth.

You wanted actual fire, Wild_Toa? Well, here’s your actual fire! You’ve made Vader re-live his traumatic experience on Mustafar! I hope you’re happy with yourself.

5 Likes

Why is the fire purple?

2 Likes

in

3 Likes

I think that was caused by my camera’s manual shutter. It certainly wasn’t purple like that in real life.

2 Likes

That looks like he’s about to burn down the house.

1 Like

Clearly it’s Force Fire, a Sith ability possessed only by Darth Vader.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good!

1 Like

I got the Black Series General Grievous figure for Christmas yesterday, so I just had to try to take a good picture of him.

I mean, this one is decent in my opinion, but I’ll probably retake it eventually. Even with my camera’s darkest shutter, it still turned out a bit too bright.

“F” in the chat for the 501st Jet Trooper who gave his life for this photo. May he be willing to die again when I attempt to retake the photo.

6 Likes

first Moff Ghideon, now General Ghrievous

I’m noticing a pattern

4 Likes

absolute yes

oh god please no

3 Likes

very nice.

1 Like

“So… want to trade Nav officers?”

“…Yeah…”

4 Likes

New addition to my collection:

A true Mandalorian patriot… And by that, I mean Death Watch. The pacifists are fake Mandalorians and you can’t change my mind xP

Also, I had to edit out a piece of cat fur that ended up in the picture… and this is probably not the first time that’s happen; just the first time I caught the issue before I posted the picture

8 Likes

Ooh looks very cool! Nice photo

2 Likes

The pacifists are just lazy. I wonder, though how the Cincord Dawn Protectors fit into this, then?

1 Like