Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

Did I read correctly that these twelve episodes will be restricted to Disney’s new streaming service?

2 Likes

i believe so

1 Like

I hardly can believe what I’m seeing.

It’s back!!!

2 Likes

Ok, Disney and Lucasfilm, I surrender…you have now officially earned the rights to own the universe, and I accept you as my benevolent overlords.

All Praise Disney.

4 Likes

Hail Dismark

3 Likes

yesssssssssss, i was right. im so happy. i didnt think i would be right but yesssssssssssss. what arcs do people think we will get. im hoping the askoka walk about. yoda and the wookies, cad bane and boba fett and siege of manderlore. these seem like the big ones. kinda of dont want to see the utpal and bad batch arcs as full on animated as we know what happens there.

1 Like

YEESS!!! I’m so excited! Thank you Dave Filoni! #Clonewarssaved

2 Likes

This is… surreal.

1 Like

Don’t know why but I read that as Yondu and the wookies, which I really want to be a thing now.

it’s pretty much confirmed we’re getting bad batch, and by extension, utapau as well (probably)
and judging by one of the teaser images, siege of mandalore is also confirmed
these are gonna be some absolute chad 12 episodes

2 Likes

Dave I love you

A War left unfinished…until Now

8 Likes

Shut up and take my credits. I had my doubts about the point in doing this before, but MAN I am stoked!
Just one thing - if this will be Season 6, what in the world is Lost Missions?

1 Like

I think this is considered Season 7, actually. Lost Missions are still 6.
Doesn’t really matter, though - I’m more excited for this than Episode IX. This looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Definitely. As I’ve heard others say, put Filoni in charge of Star Wars!

1 Like

To add to the confusion, the official stream listed it as a Season 6 preview, but the hosts on stage called it Season 7. :rolling_eyes:

Whatever, it looks fantastic either way!

4 Likes

How did this guy predict this woah

3 Likes

Less than a month to go!

7 Likes

There’s a trailer?

Well, guess I chose the perfect time to watch through the series again.

And wow, that trailer has me so hyped. Looks like all sorts of different arcs from across the show are getting more closure… and it’s looking like they’re all going to be connected, in some way or the other? Maul, Rex, and Ahsoka, all facing the end of the war and the culmination of Palpatine’s plan? also Maul versus Ahsoka looks like an awesome fight, though I’m confused how Maul went from being beaten and iirc captured by Sidious to seemingly being back on Mandalore with a dual-bladed lightsaber again? Then again, Ahsoka has a pair of blues now, so I guess things are changing

Do we have an exact release date, or just “February”? EDIT: Briefly shows February 21st at the end of the trailer; you’d think they would leave it on-screen longer or something.