Star Wars Topic

NO

DISNEY

STOP RUINING MY FAVORITE FRANCHISE

2 Likes

I donā€™t see whatā€™s there to be scared of. Looks cool and interesting to me.

2 Likes

a-

an-

I canā€™t say it.

a n i m e

2 Likes

Have no fear. Fear is a path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hateā€¦ leads to waifus.

Kidding aside, I donā€™t really watch anime. I just think the art style of this looks cool. I strongly doubt that thisā€™ll be on the same levels as the type of anime that people make JonTron reaction memes out of.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

See, my brand of sci-fi is ā€œFear is the Mind Killerā€

and yet I am still terrified of anime

2 Likes

Finally, an official star Wars anime.

3 Likes

If you witnessed the horrors that ghid can commit with a spoon you would be too.

1 Like

Iā€™ve eaten a cereal full of bowls

anyway star wars is dead to me and I will be gouging out bob disneyā€™s eyes with a spā€¦ uh, with aā€¦ special instrument of unknown type designed for scooping. eyes.

oh yeah Iā€™ll also be dousing my copy of bionicle set 75528 rey with gasoline and then lighting it on fire

4 Likes

You havenā€™t done that yet?

1 Like

look man lifeā€™s been complicated

4 Likes

The moment I saw the bunny girl I died inside.

1 Like

mood.

For once looks like Disney is doing something very right with Star Wars. This is a cash grab I actually want to see; I might even keep Disney + long enough to watch it weekly.

Itā€™s still Disney lucasfilms though so Iā€™ll be wary until it comes out.

1 Like

first, what

second, what

To elaborate, the first ā€œwhatā€ was ANIME BAD

The second was that except for the sequels thingsā€™ve been mostly good. The Mandalorian was ā€¦ good for the first season, nothing near as bad as any of the sequels, and Season 7 of CW was fantastic, and Bad Batch is pretty enjoyable so far.

2 Likes

I like Anime
I like Star Wars
I should like this right?
Please donā€™t hurt me Lucasfilm

1 Like

Iā€™d very much disagree with their movies but I do agree the mandolorian is great. As for clone wars I know good thing but I never actually saw too much of the pre Disney cartoons.

Iā€™m just happy that this isnā€™t ā€œthe animationā€ type anime. I saw some of supernatural TA but my problem was that it was just a straight translation of the story; unfortunately unlike supernatural itā€™s pretty obvious Disney had no idea what to do from the start.

1 Like

so

you like the sequels?

Force awakens was good and rogue one was pointless but not bad. I meant I disagree that the movies were good.

I for one feel this is a fine part of the franchise.

Star Wars, at least partially, is based on some of those old samurai movies, and anime/manga is insanely popular, so I feel itā€™s a good trade.

1 Like

True. And even with the characters whoā€™s to say thereā€™s not a species humans would call ā€œanimal girlsā€ or ā€œbeast menā€?